Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2016 2:57 pm  #11

Re: It works! it really works!! But now what?

I completely understand... there is a guy I LOVE and he came back into my life. He was visiting California and wanted to see me. We made plans to meet up again but he never showed up.... and I texted him and I didn't get a reply back... and it's weird because he was dying to see me....

I think what's worked for me in the past is letting go, and letting them come back to you in the right time.... I know it's so hard! But since she's pulling away I would say to wait it out and let her miss you. Because I have a feeling she does want you but maybe is just scared a little right now but she'll come back

4/22/2016 9:16 am  #12

confused1077 wrote:

I m on the same idea I am happy about this but now what? Like I am ways make it to this point but this time I want to make my goal. So now what do I do? He clearly cares and he is now single. So what do I do now? I feel slightly stuck cause I always make it here and get stuck. I mean he cares a lot, as do I, we know we find each other super attractive , we are like helping each other grow as people etc. but now commitment. I know I'm his girl. So do j keep texting him to see how he is or wait til he reaches out?  Last we spoke was Sunday when he reached out first. Help!

An observation - nothing to do with your post I am afraid - but your username.  CHANGE IT NOW!  Do you want to be labelled as "Confused"?  It's not positive!  Go on, I dare you to change it!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/27/2016 3:54 am  #13

happyinlove wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

I m on the same idea I am happy about this but now what? Like I am ways make it to this point but this time I want to make my goal. So now what do I do? He clearly cares and he is now single. So what do I do now? I feel slightly stuck cause I always make it here and get stuck. I mean he cares a lot, as do I, we know we find each other super attractive , we are like helping each other grow as people etc. but now commitment. I know I'm his girl. So do j keep texting him to see how he is or wait til he reaches out?  Last we spoke was Sunday when he reached out first. Help!

An observation - nothing to do with your post I am afraid - but your username.  CHANGE IT NOW!  Do you want to be labelled as "Confused"?  It's not positive!  Go on, I dare you to change it!

I just did lol. I am thinking I have him. no try only do lol

Well done you! xxx

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera