Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2016 10:21 am  #1

It works! it really works!! But now what?

So my ex broke things off with me about a month ago after I tried and begged and did everything to get our relationship back. I was so down and depressed and did not know how I was ever going to shake it. Then I discovered Veronica and LOA on Sunday night and ever since I have been so happy and believe it or not guys....my ex called me last night!!! I couldn't believe it. we had dinner when I got off work, enjoyed a massive late night joy ride listening to music, had a few drinks and everything was perfect! My only problem now is that when I took her home we ended up messing around for a few minutes (no sex) and by the time we were done her guard went up immediately and she started saying all kind of things as if she's trying to push me away from her, she told me I couldn't stay the night which I wasn't expecting anyway. At this point while I will still continue LOA to get her back and be in a relationship with her, do I try and make contact with her like everything is cool or do I have to let her come to me again like the last manifestation when she called me?

Last edited by shine89 (4/15/2016 10:24 am)

4/15/2016 11:44 am  #2

Re: It works! it really works!! But now what?

Veronica always says, let them comeΒ 

meanwhile take care of yourself...

xoxo

4/15/2016 11:47 am  #3

thank you! I know the universe is already working and the seed has been planted. I will keep on with the positive vibes!

4/15/2016 11:55 am  #4

thank you!!!! you all are great! I will continue to be a better me and let it all work out!

4/16/2016 1:08 pm  #5

I had brokeup wid my bf 2days ago his name is sameer, we had a very bad breakup,now he don't want to continew with me, he is saying he had got a new girl in his life,and that's not true,may be he is making me jelous, because last week we met and enjoyed our company, we are together since 3 years, although we fight but again reunioun, I knw he loves me alot, whenever I take out topic of marriage commitment he gets angry and goes distant from me,now he says he dnt want to continew with me the relation anymore, he says stop irritating me by calling and texting, please help me guys how can I change my situation through loa and get him back to me forever, craving for me and going crazy for me please suggest me.

4/16/2016 6:44 pm  #6

for now, just focus on doing the things that make YOU happy. You won't get that of which you desire if you continue to have negative thoughts within you. visualize yourself being happy with your boyfriend and the good moments that you will be having very soon. it will make you a happy person and he WILL come back.

aparnabuchade wrote:

I had brokeup wid my bf 2days ago his name is sameer, we had a very bad breakup,now he don't want to continew with me, he is saying he had got a new girl in his life,and that's not true,may be he is making me jelous, because last week we met and enjoyed our company, we are together since 3 years, although we fight but again reunioun, I knw he loves me alot, whenever I take out topic of marriage commitment he gets angry and goes distant from me,now he says he dnt want to continew with me the relation anymore, he says stop irritating me by calling and texting, please help me guys how can I change my situation through loa and get him back to me forever, craving for me and going crazy for me please suggest me.

4/17/2016 2:24 am  #7

thanks shine89, he is very angry on me,he says he is not interested in me, he had got another girl, he again blocked me on whatsapp, so no contact rule and being happy can bring him back to me?

4/17/2016 5:28 am  #8

Hi guys, I could really do with your help. I'm having a real down day today. My ex and I have been split for about a year and today she has posted pictures on Facebook of her with her new boyfriend.  They've been going out for three or four months and this is the first time pictures have appeared. I'm trying my best to be positive but I could really do with some help in that area right now. Can anyone give me some advice   Because, while I've been really positive about everything lately, this has knocked me back a bit so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

4/17/2016 5:43 am  #9

Conordeman wrote:

Hi guys, I could really do with your help. I'm having a real down day today. My ex and I have been split for about a year and today she has posted pictures on Facebook of her with her new boyfriend.  They've been going out for three or four months and this is the first time pictures have appeared. I'm trying my best to be positive but I could really do with some help in that area right now. Can anyone give me some advice   Because, while I've been really positive about everything lately, this has knocked me back a bit so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

Β 
Ignore it. It's tricky but doable. Relationships crumble EVERY day. Your job is to focus yourself into alignment and become the very best version of you. Your energy will shift big time, and she will feel it and come to you. Guaranteed. Don't worry about the pics. Delete. Irrelevant. Work on your alignment and know that over here, anything and EVERYTHING is possible! 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/19/2016 1:50 pm  #10

I m on the same ideaΒ I am happy about this but now what? Like I am ways make it to this point but this time I want to make my goal. So now what do I do? He clearly cares and he is now single. So what do I do now? I feel slightly stuck cause I always make it here and get stuck. I mean he cares a lot, as do I, we know we find each other super attractive , we are like helping each other grow as people etc. but now commitment. I know I'm his girl. So do j keep texting him to see how he is or wait til he reaches out?Β  Last we spoke was Sunday when he reached out first. Help!

Board footera