Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/19/2016 10:30 am  #11

Re: manifested an LOA friend

barbidoll wrote:

PixelPie wrote:

lemon wrote:

Sayyyy what!! I live right outside of Charlotte on the south end lol. That's so funny!

Cool

AndĀ  this is how you manifestĀ  a LOA friend who lives close to youĀ Ā  DONE!!!Ā  Ā Ā  I see a mall meeting in the futureĀ 

Haha seriously i was thinking wow I don't have really anyone in person to talk loa w the other day and than I saw this thread and went "wow that's awesome I wish I find someone" and what do you know lol

5/19/2016 10:34 am  #12

lemon wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

PixelPie wrote:

Cool

AndĀ  this is how you manifestĀ  a LOA friend who lives close to youĀ Ā  DONE!!!Ā  Ā Ā  I see a mall meeting in the futureĀ 

Haha seriously i was thinking wow I don't have really anyone in person to talk loa w the other day and than I saw this thread and went "wow that's awesome I wish I find someone" and what do you know lol

That's how it worksĀ Ā Ā  You think of something you wantĀ Ā  put a little effort into wanting itĀ  andĀ  forget about itĀ Ā Ā  The thing that holds us back from the big stuff isĀ  our inability to let goĀ Ā  even if its in our subconsciousĀ  we are obsessing about what we don't have that we wantĀ Ā Ā Ā  at least that's what is holding ME backĀ Ā Ā  I know my love isĀ  my destinyĀ Ā  and I have unfinished business God wants me to complete with himĀ  but its my brainsĀ  stubbornness holding on the lackĀ Ā Ā  and all the wantingĀ  and other negative emotionĀ Ā Ā Ā  I am manifesting wonderful things and people into my lifeĀ  I do believe that next will comeĀ  a really good jobĀ  and my loveĀ 

Ā 

5/19/2016 11:03 am  #13

barbidoll wrote:

lemon wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

That's how it worksĀ Ā Ā  You think of something you wantĀ Ā  put a little effort into wanting itĀ  andĀ  forget about itĀ Ā Ā  The thing that holds us back from the big stuff isĀ  our inability to let goĀ Ā  even if its in our subconsciousĀ  we are obsessing about what we don't have that we wantĀ Ā Ā Ā  at least that's what is holding ME backĀ Ā Ā  I know my love isĀ  my destinyĀ Ā  and I have unfinished business God wants me to complete with himĀ  but its my brainsĀ  stubbornness holding on the lackĀ Ā Ā  and all the wantingĀ  and other negative emotionĀ Ā Ā Ā  I am manifesting wonderful things and people into my lifeĀ  I do believe that next will comeĀ  a really good jobĀ  and my loveĀ 

Ā 

I feel like we are in the same loa boat right now lol. That's how I feel. I feel like k is my soulmate but one thing that def took me out of the vortex w him was my mental health and no real future idea. Now I'm back on track w my health and I finally figured out my goals and getting my career pushed off. But seriously sometimes I'm like ah everything I want to manifest is when I forget it and it's hard cause you're right with the big ticket item it's hard to not think. I'm not like obsessed (idk i dot think I m anymore) I'm more calm and like "yeah it's happening," like they "I know like I know like I know"

Board footera