Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2016 5:33 am  #1

manifested an LOA friend

Good Morning   I decided to manifest a girlfriend   someone who understands LOA .  Who would live close by  for coffee chats    that sort of thing.   Living alone in a town where I know no one  I feel that isolation and solitude has been keeping my vibration very low  Well  someone moved into my apartment block a couple of weeks ago   We started chatting a couple of days ago  and she is very much into  LOA.   She brought it up !!    She picked up on my vibration and   just looked at me and said  " The glass is half full"   be optimistic  and  things    wonderful things will happen to you.   I know she is absolutely right    and having someone to do things with   ie  shopping   watching movies   will help me detach from  my neediness      Thank you Universe !!

4/15/2016 7:21 am  #2

Re: manifested an LOA friend

I have wanted to do this as well. Can you tell me how you went about manifesting her?

4/15/2016 2:17 pm  #3

Absolutely     I have felt very stuck  and to be honest a bit hopeless   My job assignment is in the Bible Belt so finding people who will even remotely  accept any new age thinking   is extremely difficult.  I remembered that years and years ago I had been depressed and  when I found a new girlfriend to laugh and play with   good things I wanted came to me  ( manifesting without knowing the word for it or the practice)      I was actually at work    and just thought to myself   I would love to have a friend  who understands LOA   to hang out with and have some  fun    it will be easier to get what really resonates in my soul  if I can detach better and  distract myself   and within a few days    we were chatting    amazingly she brought up a workshop she had gone to  in Arizona  which seemed to have strong ties to loa           its all about thinking about what your want  and then  just forgetting about it   right afterward   going on about your business and not stressing or worrying about it in the slightest        ​ 

4/15/2016 5:58 pm  #4

Thanks for sharing!!!! I have always said to myself that I wish I had more like minded friends, especially girl friends, ones who are into the same things that I am & that I can go on adventures and do fun things with lol. But I don't think I actually really ever "asked" for that, more so made the request to myself out of neediness or loneliness. I'll try it again the way you did. Thanks hunny!!!! 😊😊

5/18/2016 12:54 pm  #5

barbidoll wrote:

Absolutely     I have felt very stuck  and to be honest a bit hopeless   My job assignment is in the Bible Belt so finding people who will even remotely  accept any new age thinking   is extremely difficult.  I remembered that years and years ago I had been depressed and  when I found a new girlfriend to laugh and play with   good things I wanted came to me  ( manifesting without knowing the word for it or the practice)      I was actually at work    and just thought to myself   I would love to have a friend  who understands LOA   to hang out with and have some  fun    it will be easier to get what really resonates in my soul  if I can detach better and  distract myself   and within a few days    we were chatting    amazingly she brought up a workshop she had gone to  in Arizona  which seemed to have strong ties to loa           its all about thinking about what your want  and then  just forgetting about it   right afterward   going on about your business and not stressing or worrying about it in the slightest        ​ 

Haha I just read your job assignment was in the Bible Belt and I'm visiting family in nc and I only heard it once I was in the Bible Belt last week. You don't happen to work in nc do you cause I can't find anyone remotely in this area about the loa lol

5/18/2016 1:16 pm  #6

close  I'm in Kentucky    originally from New York  so its very different.   Its not in the norm here to deviate from the strictest Christian teachings here   Which sadly are  very suffocating.  That's how I know  I truly manifested my new friend    You can do it too!!!!   just make the statement of what you want   and go about your business   something wonderful will happen !!!!!     Are you in NC now?  

5/18/2016 1:17 pm  #7

PixelPie wrote:

lemon wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

Haha I just read your job assignment was in the Bible Belt and I'm visiting family in nc and I only heard it once I was in the Bible Belt last week. You don't happen to work in nc do you cause I can't find anyone remotely in this area about the loa lol

I live in nc lol

Cool   I think it would be wonderful if we could all meet  someday 

5/18/2016 2:38 pm  #8

Haha now if you say close to Charlotte... I live in nc n could always use more loa friends!

5/18/2016 9:01 pm  #9

PixelPie wrote:

lemon wrote:

Haha now if you say close to Charlotte... I live in nc n could always use more loa friends!

I live in the city ☺

Sayyyy what!! I live right outside of Charlotte on the south end lol. That's so funny!

5/19/2016 10:26 am  #10

PixelPie wrote:

lemon wrote:

PixelPie wrote:

I live in the city ☺

Sayyyy what!! I live right outside of Charlotte on the south end lol. That's so funny!

Cool

And  this is how you manifest  a LOA friend who lives close to you   DONE!!!     I see a mall meeting in the future 

Board footera