Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2016 4:53 am  #1

Fantastic News!! 🌟

I manifested myself a new job in a cafe/bar/restaurant that's still being built. I start work May 27. He interviewed me because my resume is interesting! Whoohoo.

I did feel good after the interview last week and then my friend/ex co worker brought it home when he rung her for a reference!!

I'm stoked that things will be going back to normal and I can pay everything off and get my awesome credit score back.

4/15/2016 4:57 am  #2

Re: Fantastic News!! 🌟

Fabulous! This us wonderful!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/19/2016 11:47 am  #3

Go Bella!!!! Good on you love...

4/20/2016 8:27 pm  #4

Congrats - Gr8 newsΒ 

4/21/2016 11:08 pm  #5

Very happy for you!!!!

5/02/2016 9:29 pm  #6

I met with my manager today and met the head chef and sommelier to be given my induction paper work and company policy handbook and I have just found out its weekly pay!!!! This is fantastic!

My only problem is my pay will be processed Wednesday and my car loan is every Tuesday or Monday and you cannot change direct debit date without refinancing the loan internally

5/03/2016 4:46 am  #7

Why do you end everything with a cranky face?! You manifested the job and weekly pay! That's fantastic, and who cares what day it comes? Know that a solution will come, just like your job. And refinancing internally is seriously not the end of the world. It's actually quite a simple process. You asked how to do this better, and I just want to say that you have a pattern of manifesting something good, then shooting yourself in the foot by complaining about something else.. Perhaps try to see things as working out really well for you, and they WILL! 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera