Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 1:58 pm  #11

Re: Interested in helping each other with group visualizations?

You could make a private group on fb.. Where only members can see the contents of the page. We do this where I work.. It's our own work page and we discuss our schedules and whatnot, and it's not ever visible to the public or anyone whom isn't a part of the group

4/14/2016 2:25 pm  #12

I am in!! But i am not in Facebook! No other option available?

I am in whatsapp!

4/14/2016 2:34 pm  #13

Ok i was just thinking of an idea..some may have some issues in sharing photos and personal data..like i have..
So what if something goes like this?
We will make a list of participants... suppose we have 20 participants, we will select one participant at a time,say for 1 day,whole 1 day , and we(the rest 19) will visualize and think that that participant has reconciled, he/she has posted his/her success story..(that participant will literally post a success story,scripting u know),we will thing how happy he/she is.. we will thank the universe for the reconciliation of our dear forum member.. etc.

Just a random idea!!!!

Scrap off if it's too bullshit😂

4/14/2016 7:44 pm  #14

LoveIsGod wrote:

Ok i was just thinking of an idea..some may have some issues in sharing photos and personal data..like i have..
So what if something goes like this?
We will make a list of participants... suppose we have 20 participants, we will select one participant at a time,say for 1 day,whole 1 day , and we(the rest 19) will visualize and think that that participant has reconciled, he/she has posted his/her success story..(that participant will literally post a success story,scripting u know),we will thing how happy he/she is.. we will thank the universe for the reconciliation of our dear forum member.. etc.

Just a random idea!!!!

Scrap off if it's too bullshit😂

that is a good idea of what we can do, but it doesn't resolve the issue of how and where we do the communication.  the facebook idea is one, but then we are are no longer anonymous.   i'm not sure everyone would be comfortable with that.

I wonder if the admin here would be able to create a private forum that only people in this group could see.  That would pretty much solve it.

I'll try to ask and see what happens.

4/14/2016 8:08 pm  #15

Let me see what we can do

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

4/15/2016 3:09 am  #16

mmmm loveisreal... why aprivate forum? I think a specific thread will do that... won't it?
I mean a thread under which there will be some more threads! Like,

GROUP VISUALIZATION
      *LIST OF PARTICIPANT'S THREAD
      *Group visualization day for-LoveIsReal
      *Group visualization day for-LoveIsGod
      *Group visualization day for-........          and so on, we will select each person everyday,according to participant number, and the participant will first post a success story(scripting)!

How is it?

4/27/2016 11:41 pm  #17

hello
i have a solution for the group visualizations.  i created a message board on my own website that has the ability to include photos in the posts and in private messages.  I created a private forum and I can control who can see it so we can keep it private.

if you want to be a part of this, please:

-- you are attracting a specific person, preferrably an ex
-- you believe, you know, in your heart that LoA is real and it works
-- you believe that a group of people focusing on the same thing will increase the power of the visualization
-- your intentions are all good and for the good of all concerned. you will bring only positive energy to the group
-- you are willing to put some time into other people's visualizations and support the other users
-- you will be active in the group,  you will not just lurk.  if you get too busy or uninterested you will leave the forum

anyone interested in this, send me a PM and I will give you instructions.

peace.

5/02/2016 11:16 am  #18

to everyone who responded and got set up, please reply to the PM in the other forum so we can get started.  thanks

5/02/2016 5:47 pm  #19

Hi love is real

I'm interested!

5/02/2016 6:11 pm  #20

I'm interested too!

Board footera