Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2016 11:51 am  #1

Tonight is the night!

Me and my bf both had stressful lives towards the end of last year and ended up going on a break at the end of January, since then Iv got a new job and sorted my life out and I feel like the old me!

About a month after we split I managed to manifest a phone call from him, we chatted for a while and at the end I said do you think about sorting stuff out with us? And he said yeah sort of but let's discuss it another time.

Then we didn't speak for abit until 2 weeks ago I decided to message him (I know you're meant to do no contact but hey) anyway I sent him a message saying fancy a catch up soon? And he said yeah! Will call on Monday, but I went on holiday on Monday so I said I'd call him when I'm back, we chatted a little bit here and there whilst I was away and tonight I'm gonna call him!

Wish me luck!!!!!

4/11/2016 1:53 pm  #2

Re: Tonight is the night!

Good Luck! any tips on how you manifested contact from him first?

4/11/2016 2:06 pm  #3

Re: Tonight is the night!

LaughBella14 wrote:

Good Luck! any tips on how you manifested contact from him first?

Honestly.. It was the weirdest thing.. This was before I knew about the Lanie method but I basically did a kind of version of it, I thought it was stupid and wouldn't work but gave it a go anyway and he literally rang me whilst I was doing it.... Coincidence??

Board footera