Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2016 3:54 am  #1

Belle's Journey to happiness

Hi
I thought I'd make one of these threads. I'm absolutely 100% fed up of my life, it's time to take charge.
I went to a free Louise Hay workshop the other day and I loved it. It was small and intimate. My cities practitioner wasn't there for some reason but a certified teacher from Finland Was!
After I left and was walking to the bus stop I felt the energy difference. It was like a "whoa" moment".

I really have to stay committed to saying affirmations to love myself. I know how important it is but I struggle with it. You wouldn't think so By the amount of guys I get perving on me everyday and compliments I get from people I know.

On Tuesday I had a job interview and he said he called me in because I have an interesting resume! The interview and where the restaurant/espresso bar/garden bar is going to be is right by J's building!
I come from the country so I still stand and marvel at that tall building. I felt that I was successful I find out this week coming but I still have my doubt.
I'd be back of house and front of house! Perfect. Best of both worlds. I've been slack in visualising I've got the job. Not anymore!!

Thought I'd post here for some support

5/05/2016 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Belle's Journey to happiness

So as everyone knows I have the job yet my severe depression is still hanging over me. I am fighting this especially after Anita Morjani's story.  My employment consultant is telling me to still attend interviews because something better than my 5 star restaurant and one of Australia's best restaurant groups will come up!
I got my induction documents on Tuesday and I met my head chef and the sommielier. Yay. So excited to start.
A friend hugged me at the bus interchange after I visited her at work yesterday. She gave me extra ice cream in my ice coffee. She was having an off day and then I popped up. I feel like a shinging Ray of light.
My best friend is getting engaged soon and the bridesmaid dress I showed her is the one because it can be worn in different ways.

I just need to focus on the good when I'm in a slump.

9/26/2016 4:23 am  #3

Re: Belle's Journey to happiness

Types of Joy From the point of base, there are two types: peace of the body and peace of the mind. After having a delicious meal and while dreaming as a king ruling a kingdom are the examples of physical comfort and mental joy respectively. From the point of nature or identity, there are also two classes: Contaminated and Uncontaminated bliss. The contaminated means bound with afflictive emotions. It's also a temporary quality that will change or end.Refer essay reviews to get reviews of various online writers.

Board footera