Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2016 2:52 pm  #1

figured out problem

I think  I just figured out my biggest problem, which is probably keeping me from my desire.. My love and I, are doing wayyyyyy better than we were in November.. we talk a decent amount now.. I notice at times, I still miss her   also I notice at times... I try to  control the situation and have a tendency of texting her a little... I have to just let go...  I feel that I'm at a place, where I'm more comfortable to let go and let things come to me... I feel like I don't NEED to try to hang close..  At times,  I complain to myself, that she's the only person I have a strong connection with besides maybe 2-3 of my friends.. but I realized... I have to stop trying to keep a connection with her and focus on building a connection with others at this time, and just let things happen naturally... I feel like things will happen to my benefit faster, if I let go for now

4/07/2016 9:01 pm  #2

Re: figured out problem

You will be surprised what happens when you do that. It's really weird. In the beginning, I use to have anxiety attacks and not eat.

In the past few months, people have been asking me what's different about me, is it my hair or etc. It's me that is different. There is no resistance.

I pray that things workout with my love! You now need to sit back and watch all the good things that come your way. We all are rooting for you

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

4/08/2016 9:28 am  #3

Re: figured out problem

Yes i am in a similar position
I catch myself wondering ...when is she going to contact me....but i believe we have to banish those thoughts
Just plow on with our own lifes and if its meant to happen
It WILL !
Keep the faith xxx

Board footera