Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2016 8:14 am  #1

The past few days I've been seeing 11 in the time at almost every hour. Seriously. Saw it last night at 9:11, 10:11, and 11:11. Now I'm not looking for this time, I'll just glance at the clock and see it at random!

I told myself this morning that if I saw 9:11 am, I'd be more in awe of the universe than ever. Well, this morning has been busy at work. Finally glanced at the clock and guess what.. It was 9:11. Hot damn.

This is random, but I had to post my experience. Have a GREAT day everyone!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

4/11/2016 2:10 pm  #2

Re: 11

It happened to me as well, I was seeing 11:11 everyday then the other day I said okay universe I get it I'm on the right track thanks and then that night at 11:11 my friend texted me its 11:11 make a wish! I was totally spooked...I have no idea what it means but I hope it's a good thing...

9/26/2016 6:56 am  #3

​The same thing happens to me all the time.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/26/2016 7:57 am  #4

I see 11 or 111 1111  everywhere too..it have a lot of meanings .. I searched on google

9/26/2016 9:28 am  #5

I see 11:11 and 111 so much it's craazy but it always lifts my spirits because I read and heard from many sources that it's a sign that you are one with the universe and you are on the right track and to control your thoughts because your thoughts will manifest rapidly

Board footera