Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2016 1:39 am  #1

Read This Article!

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/detachment-and-relationships-%29/ 

"So how do you let go of that attachment or need? By loving yourself totally, accepting yourself and respecting yourself completely. And most importantly, taking up responsibility for your own feelings and not resting that power in the other person’s hand. This is actually already known. But there is a common mistake people tend to do in this phase. It is this: They love, respect and accept themselves ‘in order to’ attract the other person! So this self-love, self-respect and self-acceptance which are meant to make you feel good turn into efforts for attracting that person. When you do this in order to gain that relationship, in essence you are saying that ‘I do not have that relationship still. So I am going to love myself totally so that I can attract my love’. By doing this, you are focusing on ‘not having the relationship yet’. So you’ll end up attracting more of ‘not having that relationship yet’! If you love yourself as an effort to attract love back, then you haven’t let go at all. True detachment happens when you love yourself because you recognize your worth, because you truly respect yourself, because you feel and know that you are special and unique. You do not love yourself with an agenda to attract someone, you love yourself just because you love yourself! To fall in love with yourself, start appreciating everything about you: your eyes, nose, hair, body, your ability to talk well, your ability to help others, the way you make your friends smile…it could be anything. Make a list of all the things you love about yourself that make you proud of yourself. Gradually you’ll find so many things to appreciate about yourself and you’ll be amazed at how special you are. That’s when you won’t ‘need’ anyone else to complete you!"

"First is, I have heard people saying 'I had totally let go. But he/she did not contact me. I am so confused'. The thing is, if you are feeling sad/angry/confused,etc that he/she still hasnt contacted you or havent spoken well to you, the you havent' still let go. If you had let go, you wouldn't feel bothered about their reaction or the lack of it in the first place. Once you feel complete in yourself, their reactions don't bother you. Within some time, you'll see progress.

Second is, its important to stop looking for signs. When you look too much for signs, it shows that you do not trust the Universe and you are seeking reinforcements for your faith. This is a feeling of lack. If a sign comes to you by itself to show that you are on right path, celebrate it! But don't depend on signs and get attached to them either. Not worrying about signs is also a part of detachment "

4/06/2016 5:35 pm  #2

Re: Read This Article!

Thanks for sharing.

4/06/2016 6:58 pm  #3

This is great, thank you!

4/08/2016 8:51 pm  #4

Thank you!! ❤️

Board footera