Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/05/2016 7:10 pm  #1

So..This happened!

So I have been just vibing along everyday. Been just in a really good mood. Just content with myself and everything going on. When all of a sudden I get a friend request. It was from my high school sweetheart and ex girlfriend of like 7 years now. Havent talked to her since we broke up. I accepted the friend request because I am over what happened between us because I am happy and have let the past go. The universe has an interesting way of teasing me with an ex. But just not the ex I was looking for haha. Although friends and my ex's family have been telling me her new relationship is not going to last. I guess ill take that as my sign. What are your thoughts and opinions? Ill keep riding high regardless. We are in control of our minds and alignment. =)

Last edited by TheBushidoViking (4/06/2016 1:03 am)

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

4/05/2016 8:12 pm  #2

Re: So..This happened!

Perfect indication of your alignment. Keep going!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/06/2016 1:05 am  #3

Thank you Cherished. <3 I look forward to an even bigger success. <3

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

4/06/2016 6:57 pm  #4

When your vibe is high and you're feeling good about yourself, people can pick up on that energy. It draws people to you, especially people who you have a connection with. Keep doing whatever you've been doing to feel good and more great things will happen!

4/06/2016 7:37 pm  #5

Natasha wrote:

When your vibe is high and you're feeling good about yourself, people can pick up on that energy. It draws people to you, especially people who you have a connection with. Keep doing whatever you've been doing to feel good and more great things will happen!

It's really bizarre because I just have not even thought of her or talked to her in years. Weird that a connection can linger like that.
Β 

4/06/2016 7:55 pm  #6

TheBushidoViking wrote:

Natasha wrote:

It's really bizarre because I just have not even thought of her or talked to her in years. Weird that a connection can linger like that.
Β 

I've read that if you were really close/connected to someone that you remain connected for quite some time after separation.

4/07/2016 2:42 am  #7

Perhaps this was an old desire that manifested since you have no more attachment to it...Β 

Abraham calls it 'driftwood'... A sign that land is near

4/07/2016 2:17 pm  #8

LovingLight wrote:

Perhaps this was an old desire that manifested since you have no more attachment to it...Β 

Abraham calls it 'driftwood'... A sign that land is near

Β 
I don't know why I would manifest that. I ended things..weird but it dosent bother me or anything. I'll take it as the good sign it is.

Board footera