Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2016 11:14 am  #1

Inspiration from my own life and thoughts

This is to bring hope to everyone who is currently trying to attract back people on this forum but also provoke some thought too. In my life so far I have mostly always been the one who was broken up with by my major boyfriends and of course, after all of them, I've wanted them back. I would spend the first period after the break up desperately trying to change that person's mind....never worked. However, they all came back. They all came back when I stopped trying and when I moved on. I've attracted back people again and again, meaning, they would come back, we might get back together, break up again but then they would actually come back again! How did I do this? Through law of attraction. I sent my intention out immediately after a break up, 'I want this person back, please send me this person!' but it wouldn't happen while I was crying over them, in fact, the more upset I got, the further away they would go. I would then naturally start to get happier and meet new friends, grow in myself. There have been times where I have gone out and seen my exs and just been in such a positive mindset that they were immediately drawn to me like moths to a flame but I have actually had to tell two people who I previously wanted that I no longer was interested ! Because when you change, your life changes, you grow and it is possible to out grow people. When you are the new you, the old people are so curious, but they seem to stay the same and you can't even connect to them anymore because you've actually moved on and that's so bittersweet. It has been really nice to tell those people that I'm no longer interested though. I remember one boyfriend who I had attracted back 3 times telling me on the third time 'my biggest regret was not listening to you when you were trying to get me to change my mind and come back to you' because by the time he came back around, I was getting involved with someone else (but he had no idea, so it wasn't just jealousy) Right now I'm hoping to attract someone back for the 5th time (yes I know it's a little crazy haha) and he's super resistant but something in me is just saying 'it's ok, he thinks he's in love with someone else, let him feel that, because he's going to come back and this experience with this other person will make him a wiser person in relationships and he will finally be able to understand women, however she will not be the one he ends up with'. This makes me feel calm, cool and collected when I think about my situation which is the mindset I had for the other boys. It did take time ! It took me making mistakes too, but I also know that IF this particular person does not come back, I will actually meet someone just like him but BETTER because that has happened me throughout my life. Each one was better than the last for me. It takes patience and it takes perserverance and it takes you becoming a better version of you and not selling yourself short because you feel lonely or hopeless. You will attract the best moths to your flame if you shine brighter and stronger than ever. I'm definitely not super strong though, I have cracked under fear a lot lately but I do have the life experience to understand this all logically now. I hope this gives inspiration to people who are worried or thinking of giving up or who are acting too desperately. You need to be the person they fell in love with in the first place basically. You need to also be patient and wait for the right time because life is long and it's not a race.

Also, what's interesting is that with my recent person, I've attracted him back but lost him because I was not in a good place in my life and I was faking happiness, which he would come to but then collapsing under fear, which he would run from. Trust me-you do not want this person back if you are not in a good place, it will only end in more tears, please trust that ! You need to actually be grounded and in a good place first.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/02/2016 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Inspiration from my own life and thoughts

Wow girl you are truly a magnificent creator! I am soo glad I can finally relate to this. This helps a lot thank you for this

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

4/03/2016 11:17 pm  #3

Wow amazing post.  Thanks needed this

4/04/2016 9:44 pm  #4

Your positivity is beautiful! I just registered today and was hoping to read stories like yours. Thank you so much for the inspiration!Β 

4/05/2016 10:39 am  #5

ShootingStar wrote:

I'm definitely not super strong though

Only part I don't like about this!

4/05/2016 8:45 pm  #6

awh thanks guys :D !

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera