Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2016 5:11 am  #1

What if

Hi deliberate creators.

Question: today I was able to manifest something really really small. I never doubted LOA but since I'm still learning ,everything is a new discovery for me.
I would say I have been in a good place in terms of alignment. I do my gratitude journal, I give thanks for as much as I rem to. I also act as if. Visualisation I stopped with it, because it is really hard for me. My question is if I'm doing well in my journey to get back my love, what if he is too stubborn to reach out. I know that he also thinks of me. I just know. Cause this guy is quite a pessimist in terms of rship. Initially before we stopped talking, he ever shared that he is afraid he will disappoint me and of course he attracted what he feared and I called it quits.
I will not be surprised if he thinks that I'm gonna stick to my gun and just live my life and leave her (me) alone.

What are your thoughts about this? It will be very helpful in my journey.  Many thanks xx

4/02/2016 6:53 am  #2

Re: What if

I think you need to soften your story on him being so stubborn. I've known stubborn people all my life, and I've seen them change dramatically. You just have to believe that the possibility exists in him to change his mind.. which of course it does.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/02/2016 7:03 am  #3

Than you cherished
So when you say soften the thoughts/ story? How do I do that? As I said visulization is really hard for me.
Will scripting help?

I send him a text about a month ago. He did reply, perhaps out of politeness. But after that totally unresponsive. I'm aware if the more I think this way, that's what I will atttact,  but really like to know how this can be worked around.

Last edited by MIS (4/02/2016 7:06 am)

4/02/2016 4:17 pm  #4

I have a similar situ
I'm quite sure my ex is hesitant to contact even just to say hello
I think u just got to keep moving forwards in ur own life and eventually they will catch up
xx

Board footera