Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2016 10:46 am  #1

Shared positivity, love, and light thread

So I haven't posted here in a while and thought I'd make a thread we could all post in to share love, light and lots of positivity and help raise each other's vibes. So I figured we could come to this thread and post in it daily or weekly or whenever you feel like it and just write about something you want soon. Whether it be certain food, a drink, to go out with friends, etc. Just small things that we want fast and soon and just be really positive and we can all use this thread to help share that positivity and raise our vibration together.

So for me, I have been wanting to get another car with lower payments but is also kind of new. I am going to look around at dealerships tomorrow for another car. I am feeling really good and positive I will find an awesome car and the payments will be alot lower than my current car. Please spread some love and happiness my way so that our shared energy will help me out!Β 

Good posting to everyone and I look forward to helping everyone else out as well!!!

4/03/2016 2:55 am  #2

Re: Shared positivity, love, and light thread

Best of luck

Board footera