Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 2:47 am  #1

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! feathers!

I received feathers!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! One white and one black!

Actually i dint notice it guyz..our maid was dusting my room and there i saw she dusted out a black feather from my room!
Then suddenly it clicked...Yayyyyyyyyyyyy thats a great sign and i shared with my mom! She went into my room to keep the black feather and there again she found a white feather in my room!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Yes we have birds around our house.. and there is also a little nest beside my room! But the opening into my room is closed with a marble piece!!

I feel so happy!

3/30/2016 2:03 pm  #2

Re: Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! feathers!

That's awesome! Feathers are a sign that your guardian angels are near. They'll sometimes leave feathers or pennies for you to show they're around you.

3/30/2016 2:21 pm  #3

Oh really? Pennies too? Coins right?
I dint know this!!

Am excited! Hope to receive one soon!

3/30/2016 7:20 pm  #4

Yup, coins! Also repeating number sequences. So it sounds like you may have had a visit from your guardian angels. ;)

3/30/2016 7:39 pm  #5

Every time I look at a clock or my phone or ask the time, it's something 11. ALWAYS 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/30/2016 7:53 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

Every time I look at a clock or my phone or ask the time, it's something 11. ALWAYS 😊

Yasss, me too! Its almost kind of freaky, no? I get happy and continue on with whatever it is I'm doing.Β 
Β 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/30/2016 10:44 pm  #7

OMG I find all kinds of coins around my home all the time, I'm also trying to manifest financial success in my new Career as a Realtor so I thought these were signs that I would manifest that desire etc.  Do these guadarian angels have anything to do with my manifestation of trying to attract my love back and financial success in my new career? Can someone please elaborate?  Thank you xoxo

3/31/2016 1:48 am  #8

Wow great to hear you guyz..!!

Yeah even i saw 11s in between few times!
I was hearing 11 i was seeing 11..
But those 11 stopped now..or may be i am overlooking!
And about the penny as far as i remember i think i found a coin also..but can remember where or how... that's why not too confident about it ,that i actually did receive or not!

Board footera