Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 12:48 am  #1

Contradiction!

I really don't know i should post this or not! I am afraid that i may face some comments against me! Please don't take me wrong guyz! I am just posting this out of quest and want to get your views guyz! Please don't take me wrong! I respect every soul!

Ok so after receiving the mail from Lanie i became depressed and i have written all that in "feel shattered ..please help" thread!
So after that i was going through Lanie's blog ,her thread etc.
With all due respect to her ,i found some of her statements contradictory! May be i am wrong in my interpretation or understanding! But thats what i felt..that's why asking for your views!

In her book she wrote , 'accept it or not ..believe it or not ,my method works"
In her blog she wrote 'it may not work always but its better than stalking in fb,etc."
Again in her thread she really told everyone to read a post about the woman who got her love back after 13 years and who says all that you want is there in the universe for you!
Again she told 'don't try to get back that ex who doesn't bother about you'
But we know that what others treat us is what we manifest, Veronica told this, its even written in the secret i assume!

There are more examples of contradiction that i found,just cant remember now!

Guyz i got very confused with all these... as i don't have too much knowledge on LOA! please help me to understand if i am wrong in understanding Lanies statements!

3/30/2016 4:17 am  #2

Re: Contradiction!

I think you're misinterpreting a lot of what Lanie talks about – she is very much about empowering women readers and a lot of people who want their ex back are DESPERATE, needy, and it takes over their life. This is not an empowering situation – it's one of weakness, and so occasionally she will say things like "don't try to get an ex back who doesn't care about you". It's more about the fact that you as a woman are better than chasing after someone who simply doesn't care, not that it can't be done. It's about reclaiming your power back as a woman rather than the power being with the other person.

Also, Lanie's is just one of thousands of LoA books and resources – check out Abraham Hicks (lots on Youtube), The Secret, Neville Goddard, Pam Grout. These will all give you a broader understanding of it.

3/30/2016 4:28 am  #3

I'm sorry you are feeing depressed and overwhelmed at the moment.

Lanie's email to you was not what you wanted to hear and I appreciate that must have been disheartening to you. It may be in your benefit to email her back and ask her to elaborate on why she said what she said. Ask does she have any pointers to improving your success.

There is not a single LOA forum where people are confused that their efforts are not working. And there can be a number of reasons why it appears it's not working, maybe they are not ready for what they have asked, maybe they are not yet in alignment, maybe they are still fearful, they haven't let go, what they have asked for is on it way they just need some patience and the list goes on.

Imagine if you saw a friend banging on a door, ringing the doorbell to a house for two hours and no one was opening the door. Would you tell her to continue banging on the door or would you say no one is home let's come back later. If you see someone tirelessly doing something to no effect it is not in their best interest to allow them to continue. You would say take a step back from the situation, reassess and either try again or move on.

Looking for information that Lanie's words are contradictory is a reflection of your current state of fear. When you seek out information, the information you pay attention to is that which confirms your present position.

The thread (which wasn't posted by Lanie) you used as an example is from The Secret website, an LOA bible that is loved all over the world, does it mean that The Secret is contradictory because the lady took 13 years to get her love back. If you read the testimonial you will see she states, that had she practiced belief earlier she wouldn't have had to wait 13 yrs to get her love back.

The world is full of information that contradicts itself, but you have to make a choice what you want to believe and what action you are going to take.

If you don't understand why there is contradictory information on whether Lanie's method works you have two choices either continue doing them or try something else. Try the Veronica 25 day challenge or The Power. But whichever you try you will still be able to find threads where people state it's not working for them and threads where people are elated because it worked perfectly for them.

I would advice you to choose a method and try it faithfully. Have as much faith as you can muster and keep allowing that faith to grow and see what result you get. Your actions need to be dictated by your own internal guidance system. What you focus on you will continue to get more of, so decide what you will focus on and keep affirming to moving forward.

Good luck with everything

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/30/2016 4:31 am)

3/30/2016 5:22 am  #4

Thank you pectinase!
You cleared my doubts almost!

But one more thing i would like to know that - "leave chasing an ex who simply doesn't care" , there are many articles like 'once you understand LOA you will not stay angry about how one treated you,as you manifest the situation or how someone treats you' ... i again find these two things contradictory.. can you help me to understand this?

I will be grateful if you explain!

3/30/2016 5:24 am  #5

Ok guys, now it is enough. This forum is full of positive energy and it must stay this way. :D  I understand all of you, who have some negativity in you, cause you want attract your ex back and i know how you fell, and at start you have some doubts about LOA if this work or not etc. I will explain something to be clear. LOA WORKS EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE IN POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE WAY.  THERE IS NO TO BIG PROBLEM TO FIX OR MAKE IT WITH LOA. You can fix or destroy everything.

After reading 100+ books from different authors, be on different workshops, webinars etc.. I can confirm words from Veronica and Cherised. LOA is not about your exes is about you. ONLY YOU. If you try manifaste your ex and you didn't achive this goal it is only because you don't allow. This is journey for you. Watch this movie and you will understand . (https://vimeo.com/115006689) You are your own HERO. Every movie talks about this. 

About Lanie. She is right. You can't use wrong her methods as you can't wrong write your wishes to santa clause. There is no manual of method, but you must know, that metod is very powerful. It works everytime. Why she said that maybe you will achive your goal or maybe you will failure?She don't know what is inside you. Her method is based on one of Neville Goddard method. He use this method every time. Little bit different but still same on basic level. He achive everything and lot of other people did to with his method. What is different between somebody who can manifaste and somebody who can't manifaste? Difference is in you, in your feelings, in your mind, subconscious, behavior. Some people can manifaste something just with affirmations or visionboards or visualization. Why? Because they are better then other? NO. They achive cause they can change their pattern in subconscious. They can re-program their minde. All people can do this. Our brain have something call brain plasticity which allow us to reprogame our mind and this is key in LOA. In Joe Vital book there are some good lines about how LOA works. He said something like this. You send your desires to Universe and universe respond to this desire in no time, but when universe send you your fullfilment desire back it project throught your feeling, patern etc. So your feeling, paterns are filter for desires. If they match then your desire is manifaste. Abraham call this "you are in vortex, or you have right vibration" etc. Every author have different explaination which is based on their knowloadge.

I read a lot, cause LOA and everything simmilar to LOA is my pleasure. Few authores said that you can have anything and anybody. For example, you can be rich and be married with one of famous people, even if you don't have 5$ in your pocket and you don't know anybody. Other authores said that universe know what is the best for you and your desire must be something like that. Dear devine power i want, that you give me all what belongs to me, by devine rights. And soon or latter you will get it. Maybe it will be your ex or someone different. Third authores said that you can have specific desires but if universe have/had better plane it will throught time arrangement different plan. Example from one book: One woman try to had specific person. She achived this goal, but few years latter this specific person died. Author explain that this was because this specific person wasn't right person throught devine rights. (i hope that you can understand that :D )

My opinion is that authors or teacher teaching LOA based on their experience. If you use LOA and you didn't achive any goals you will think that LOA doesn't work and you will told other. If you achive all goal you will tell this side of story. 

Maybe someone will try to question me if i manifaste everything what i want cause i read so much book, be on workshops, webinar with almost all the best LOA teacher etc.. I didn't yet manifaste all my desires, even if i have a lot of knowloadge. Why i didn't? Cause just knowloadge don't do anything. You must do some work. What is work? Work is to do everything what you can do to become better person. With  better i mean go on higer vibes, remove your old pattern, implant new pattern, start trusting in LOA, Universe or God or whatever you want to call this force, analize what makes you happy in your life, remove what makes you unhappy, try new thing to found more things that makes you happy etc. If you have some troubles with other people, fix them, forgive them, be gratefull for them cause they teach you something. Every failure in not failure is just leasson for future. 

One more thing. I see that a lot of people ask why is letting go so important or if i really must let go him or her. Answer in NO. Point of letting go is that you are not attached to your desire all the time. More you have time to think about your desire, more chance you have to develop your bad toughts, and that toughts become your reality. Simple. If you can manage to think 51% of your thinking time  about your desire on positive way, that is fine, but if you don't you are on wrong way. Throught time you will see that God (this is my opinion what is this force) is always with you. For example. If i go in my bad moode or i have bad toughts, something will happend to me. Maybe i will fall or broke something. Then i know that i must in no time change my mood. What i do? I say thank you God, cause you watching me and i change my moode, by stop doing what i am doing in my minde and listen some good musci or think about my desires and how i enjoy to have it etc. Every person have unique way to change moode. 

So my advice to all. If you didn't achive your desires yet, go inside you and found what block you? Maybe you are angry on someone, you have lack of faith, you have some bad pattern or maybe it is something from your past what is in subconscious and you don't know. I advice you to read Joe Vital book (http://www.amazon.com/The-Key-Missing-Attracting-Anything/dp/0470503947) and use some exercise. There is so much method to fix all this. 

I will give you all some homework :D. Go out in one place where are a lot of people, sit down, close your eyes and listen what people talk. You will found that 70% or more people talk just about negative things. Watch what is on news, what is first news of day. I am sure that first news is bad. First they told us something bad then they wish us good morning. How can it be good morning if your first words in day are bad? :D 

All this program our subconscious and what is there it goes out, it makes our life. 

Winston Churchille: ""The mood decides the fortunes of people, rather than the fortunes decide the mood."

Think about this and use it for good. :D 

One more gift for all you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2o98Zpzg8

Have a nice day you beautifull creators 

3/30/2016 5:32 am  #6

Thank you Oasiscalm!
I feel much relieved now! Though i think i need some more time to come back to my happy form!

Oasiscalm..yes i have mailed lanie back in reply, i didn't receive any mail yet..

The much i believe my mom,i had belief in lanie's method until yesterday... i have to admit that the belief is shaken a bit! But still i am practicing the method..but yes whenever i am practicing the mail is striking in my head and i am becoming fearful, doubtful, its hurting,etc. But still i am practicing!

What do you suggest? Should i finish my 30 days of lanies method? Or should i end it right now? Or try some other method? I mean what should i do? I am just trying to keep my faith intact!

3/30/2016 7:36 am  #7

I agree with Oasiscalm, in that you get what you are a vibrational match to. And unfortunately, if you are seeking advice and guidance from a place of worry or despair, the answers you receive won't be satisfactory to you in the moment. I've done it before- from despair, I've looked everywhere for reassurance, but I only found other things to doubt. I would see all these amazing success stories but my focus would be on the one that failed. Lol. If you are feeling that way, you will likely receive feedback that creates further resistance within you. Everybody has given great advice here, choose A METHOD and stick to it for a month. Don't deviate from your plan.. Don't go looking for confirmation or assurance. From a lacking vibration you cannot access those vibrations of KNOWING. You choose a process and you use it to raise your vibration. And as you reach better feeling emotions, you will then have access to more confidence in LOA working for you.

Last edited by Cherished (3/30/2016 7:37 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/30/2016 12:55 pm  #8

Sorry Leli... don't get me wrong... i didn't want to spread negativity...even i avoid reading negative posts! But i needed your support!☺

Thank you for your reply! And i will definitely go through all the links!

And yes teacher..give all the homeworks... first time ever..excited to do homeworks..😂😁

3/30/2016 1:15 pm  #9

Thaaaaaannnnnnnkkkk you Cherished!
You are great!
I got my answer!
I was all the while wondering reading all the replies that,
Was i really desperate? No!
Was i impatient? No!
Did i lack in faith? No..i know i was not lacking!
Wasn't i enjoying my life until yesterday? Yes i was!
Am i being needy? Mmmm...no i wasn't!

Then what??? Everything was good enough! Then what? Why did i attract that email from Lanie?

after reading your post now i know what my fault is/was.... it was 'reassurance' ...!!! Yes if i need reassurance then definitely my assurance has some loop hole at some level ...!!!

Thank you Cherished.. just thank you..😀

3/30/2016 1:33 pm  #10

LoveIsGod wrote:

I really don't know i should post this or not! I am afraid that i may face some comments against me! Please don't take me wrong guyz! I am just posting this out of quest and want to get your views guyz! Please don't take me wrong! I respect every soul!

Ok so after receiving the mail from Lanie i became depressed and i have written all that in "feel shattered ..please help" thread!
So after that i was going through Lanie's blog ,her thread etc.
With all due respect to her ,i found some of her statements contradictory! May be i am wrong in my interpretation or understanding! But thats what i felt..that's why asking for your views!

In her book she wrote , 'accept it or not ..believe it or not ,my method works"
In her blog she wrote 'it may not work always but its better than stalking in fb,etc."
Again in her thread she really told everyone to read a post about the woman who got her love back after 13 years and who says all that you want is there in the universe for you!
Again she told 'don't try to get back that ex who doesn't bother about you'
But we know that what others treat us is what we manifest, Veronica told this, its even written in the secret i assume!

There are more examples of contradiction that i found,just cant remember now!

Guyz i got very confused with all these... as i don't have too much knowledge on LOA! please help me to understand if i am wrong in understanding Lanies statements!

I think when someone seeks to find something that confirms their current state of mind THEY WILL FIND SOMETHING THAT CONFIRMS IT.  I hope you will find all of the positive links, guidance and confirmation that my technique and LOA works miracles soon because it will mean that you have returned to a positive state of mind.   xoxoxoxoxoxo

Board footera