Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2016 9:50 am  #1

IS THIS OK??

Hi all. Hope you all are doing very well  sending each and everyone of you my love and blessings.

My question is as follows: is it OK to pretty much forget about my love for the time being and concentrate on my finding myself again?

I relly enjoy my visualisations of her and RS, and affirmations etc but I really need to give all my attention to myself right now.

My life outside my love has taken abit of a nose dive so the way I see it it's up to me to pick myself back up.

I presume by not thinking of my love for a while it may actually help me in the long run.

Thanks for reading my post.

Love

Alan

3/29/2016 10:51 am  #2

Re: IS THIS OK??

I think it's one of the best decisions you could make. Trust your own intuition, trust yourself above all.

3/29/2016 2:56 pm  #3

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I think it's one of the best decisions you could make. Trust your own intuition, trust yourself above all.

Cheers and thank you

3/29/2016 4:15 pm  #4

Sam wrote:

Taking my focus off him has been the best decision I've made throughout this journey.

Hi Sam .lovely to hear from you 
Thanks x

3/29/2016 4:23 pm  #5

I think sometimes it's good to find something else that you really want to focus on manifesting. Pour your energy into YOU, and watch how fast she comes your way. This is about doing ANYTHING you can to feel better and better each day. And trusting that things are unfolding for you with absolute perfection. Believe that, and it will be your experience. Think of her as long as it feels wonderful to do so. Back off and focus on other things if you become resistant. Regardless of what you are focussing on, as long as your feelings are positive, you are heading straight for exactly what you want. πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/29/2016 7:28 pm  #6

I agree, this is the best way to "let go" and get out of the way of the Universe.

3/30/2016 8:21 am  #7

Cherished wrote:

I think sometimes it's good to find something else that you really want to focus on manifesting. Pour your energy into YOU, and watch how fast she comes your way. This is about doing ANYTHING you can to feel better and better each day. And trusting that things are unfolding for you with absolute perfection. Believe that, and it will be your experience. Think of her as long as it feels wonderful to do so. Back off and focus on other things if you become resistant. Regardless of what you are focussing on, as long as your feelings are positive, you are heading straight for exactly what you want. πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

Thank you so much Cherished. Xx

3/30/2016 8:22 am  #8

PlumPuppy wrote:

I agree, this is the best way to "let go" and get out of the way of the Universe.

Thank you dearly . you kindness and that of others on here puts me straight back in the vortex

3/30/2016 8:44 am  #9

By being one with yourself, good things happen. When you are in alignment, everything just seems to go your way. Whether you get green lights at stop lights when you are driving or win money on a scratch off. The world seems like a better place with you in it.

Trust me and step back for a moment. My love is on his way back to me. It's a slow process. I have faith and know Rome wasn't built in a day. Yesterday he helped me with my flat tire. I didn't even have to ask him. Once I told him my tire was flat. Boom, he texted me I'm on my way with the spare. Someone recently told me he misses me That's music to my ears.

Have faith and be the best person you can be Alan!!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

Board footera