Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 11:48 am  #21

Re: feel shattered ..please help!

LoveIsGod wrote:

I emailed Lanie and told about my story in a crisp way. And asked her can i manifest my man back within 30 days? As she said this is the maximum time period!

But i was shattered to find her reply... i feel like crying a lot... i am feeling so sad like this after really a long time! Please help me out!

This is what she replied
"Okay, this is going to be tough love. Use the technique but don't put all your faith in this guy. He has not shown any signs of being involved. You are young and may not be knowledgeable about the ways of the world. If the guy is interested he will show you. You can make him think of you using my technique but if it doesn't work in 2-3 months I would work on manifesting a man who is available to you. You deserve someone who would do whatever it takes for your love. This guy is not showing you that!

Please join my forum for awesome advice. http://laniestevenforum.boardhost.com

Big Hugs,
Lanie"

Cant i get my love back? This for the first time i am in doubt,i feel like crying!
We know universe don't judge on delivering!
We know we can manifest anything, everything and anyone in our life! So why can't i have him back?when he used to love me so much once.. and i believe he still does!
And moreover we all know how one treats us is what we manifest..

What is happening? Please help!

I respect Lanie and well aware of her knowledge and that's why i am so much worried!
I have stopped talking, sitting idle,i have exam on Saturday ,just cant concentrate on studies, i feel like crying so much!

Please help!

I am so sorry that my email upset you!  I know the technique works but I wanted to be upfront and honest about what you were telling me and the difficulties involved.  At only 24 years old, and the culture difference, I thought you may be naive' about love.

If it has been almost 2 years that your guy has backed off and he now lives far away from you it will be more difficult and challenging for you.  My guy and I had been together 4 years and we saw each other daily, lived together for a time, etc.  I hate for you to spend your time and energy (more than the years already spent) and not move forward in your life.  I realize marriage is important and you feel that you are at an age when it is expected but you are feeling desperation.  That is not a good place to be in emotionally.

Please know that my advice to you was logical and given to you with love and honor.  It is your decision what to do with your life and you should make that decision without regard to me or anyone else.  Let your heart lead you but I hope you will move forward in your life as you decide your direction.  I did not work on my guy daily or even weekly.  I moved forward, had a wonderful life and was open to falling in love with another man if that presented itself.  I'm glad he came back to me because he is my love but he came back to a different person.  I grew stronger while he was away and he changed, too.

Much love and blessings to you.  I wish for you love and happiness.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

3/30/2016 11:54 am  #22

LaughBella14 wrote:

applelove wrote:

Secondly, I find it ironic that Lanie told you to give up when she worked on getting her guy back for a year.

This confused me too!! It is the first thing I thought of when reading your post!! All I have to add to what everyone else is saying, is if it feels good to you, keep going with it! When it doesn't feel good anymore, that's when you stop until it either feels good again or you will have already moved on. I'm all for you getting your guy, so go for it!!!

I understand now that people think I worked on my fiance' for a year but that's misleading.  I used the technique to send him love once in a while but I was a busy woman and I had a wonderful life without him.  Did I think of him?  Of course!  Did I miss him?  Yes.  But I did not spend a lot of time using my technique because I know that it works, it works every time and I KNEW that he thought of me constantly.  I confirmed after we got back together that EVERYTHING I visualized affected him and he experienced it.  That's a very powerful affirmation.  

Did I date, travel, have fun with friends and lead a wonderful life?  Absolutely!  Getting stuck in a stagnant frame of mind is not something I have ever done nor will I.  It is much like guilt being that both are totally unproductive.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

3/30/2016 12:18 pm  #23

Big hugs to you too..Lanie stevens!

You are so kind to post a reply!

Don't get me wrong please! It was nothing against you,but it was too much in your for!

I was shaken because the one ,and the one's technique i so blindly believe is telling me to give up somewhat!

But now its clear what you wanted to tell...
And yes ofcourse now i understand out of concern you have suggested so,reading my little crisp story... it was my mistake that i didn't elaborate!

Thank you so much Lanie!
I am sorry if i have hurt you in any way!

3/30/2016 12:50 pm  #24

LoveIsGod wrote:

Big hugs to you too..Lanie stevens!

You are so kind to post a reply!

Don't get me wrong please! It was nothing against you,but it was too much in your for!

I was shaken because the one ,and the one's technique i so blindly believe is telling me to give up somewhat!

But now its clear what you wanted to tell...
And yes ofcourse now i understand out of concern you have suggested so,reading my little crisp story... it was my mistake that i didn't elaborate!

Thank you so much Lanie!
I am sorry if i have hurt you in any way!

Thank you for your response.  I was giving heartfelt advice and I know you did not mean to hurt me in any way.  There are no hurt feelings on my part.  

After reading your email to me today I realized that you have cared for him for 5 years and that was an important detail that I didn't know before.  I offer advice to my "sisters" daily and there are thousands of emails that I have answered.  I do it not for money or compensation of any kind.  I do it because I honestly care about the women who write to me and their happiness.  My compensation comes in the form of success stories because I rejoice each and every time!

I hope you realize that with very little information to go on, and usually an email written from desperation, I form an opinion about the situation.  My opinion, as well as anyone else's opinion, is just that.  It is an opinion that may or may not have merit.  It is up to you to manifest your future because it is you who knows what is in your heart.  While forums are excellent please rely on your own inner guidance system for your answers.  You are the best judge of what you should do in your life.  I have gone against popular opinion in my own life many, many times because I allowed my "inner knowing" to guide me.  It is never wrong!

I hope you will continue to use my technique because it is the best way to get messages to your guy.  I wish you all the best sweetheart and I KNOW that you have the ability to attract what it is you desire in your life.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

3/30/2016 1:35 pm  #25

Thank you Lanie Stevens!

Tons of love to you!

Yes i am a very confused soul i admit..i always stay in dilemma.. so i cant stay confident..what to listen ,whom to listen, what not to listen,etc.
This confusion of mine is also  a reson for my break up, i listen to few people who told 'yes he was wrong',and thus i initiated the break up... later i found he was not wrong in thwe way i was made understood!😥

And Lanie please Don't hope...i will definitely keep on practicing your method..i practised yesterday and even today.. i love doing it..!
And i don't know why i feel no need to call him thrice... as soon as i call him once he turns towards me at one go ..thats what i see in my visualization....
Why this so? Any explanation? Is he still connected to me or something like that,thats why i see so?

3/30/2016 1:39 pm  #26

Thank you Anna_9Above...for being so supportive.. thank you so much!
You don't know how much your words healed me!
Love you! 😊

3/30/2016 1:42 pm  #27

LoveIsGod wrote:

Thank you Lanie Stevens!

Tons of love to you!

Yes i am a very confused soul i admit..i always stay in dilemma.. so i cant stay confident..what to listen ,whom to listen, what not to listen,etc.
This confusion of mine is also a reson for my break up, i listen to few people who told 'yes he was wrong',and thus i initiated the break up... later i found he was not wrong in thwe way i was made understood!😥

And Lanie please Don't hope...i will definitely keep on practicing your method..i practised yesterday and even today.. i love doing it..!
And i don't know why i feel no need to call him thrice... as soon as i call him once he turns towards me at one go ..thats what i see in my visualization....
Why this so? Any explanation? Is he still connected to me or something like that,thats why i see so?

He is connected to you and it gets easier and easier to feel it.  In fact, you will eventually be able to forego the technique and simply call out to him mentally to feel connected.  Every time you feel anxious take a deep breath and allow peace to flow throughout your body.  As you manifest other things it will become even more apparent to you that you have the ability to control your reality.  It will reinforce and re-train your subconscious mind that what you desire comes to you easily.  xoxoxoxoxo

3/30/2016 2:25 pm  #28

Thank you so much Lanie..
As i haven't seen him in real for quite a long time i have difficulty on seeing him.. but i can hear him better than seeing! I am working on seeing!😊

3/30/2016 3:35 pm  #29

Lanie Stevens wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

applelove wrote:

Secondly, I find it ironic that Lanie told you to give up when she worked on getting her guy back for a year.

This confused me too!! It is the first thing I thought of when reading your post!! All I have to add to what everyone else is saying, is if it feels good to you, keep going with it! When it doesn't feel good anymore, that's when you stop until it either feels good again or you will have already moved on. I'm all for you getting your guy, so go for it!!!

I understand now that people think I worked on my fiance' for a year but that's misleading.  I used the technique to send him love once in a while but I was a busy woman and I had a wonderful life without him.  Did I think of him?  Of course!  Did I miss him?  Yes.  But I did not spend a lot of time using my technique because I know that it works, it works every time and I KNEW that he thought of me constantly.  I confirmed after we got back together that EVERYTHING I visualized affected him and he experienced it.  That's a very powerful affirmation.  

Did I date, travel, have fun with friends and lead a wonderful life?  Absolutely!  Getting stuck in a stagnant frame of mind is not something I have ever done nor will I.  It is much like guilt being that both are totally unproductive.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Thank you for clarifying Lanie, I agree! xoxo

Board footera