Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2016 1:27 am  #1

feel shattered ..please help!

I emailed Lanie and told about my story in a crisp way. And asked her can i manifest my man back within 30 days? As she said this is the maximum time period!

But i was shattered to find her reply... i feel like crying a lot... i am feeling so sad like this after really a long time! Please help me out!

This is what she replied
"Okay, this is going to be tough love. Use the technique but don't put all your faith in this guy.   He has not shown any signs of being involved.  You are young and may not be knowledgeable about the ways of the world.  If the guy is interested he will show you.  You can make him think of you using my technique but if it doesn't work in 2-3 months I would work on manifesting a man who is available to you.  You deserve someone who would do whatever it takes for your love.  This guy is not showing you that!

Please join my forum for awesome advice.  http://laniestevenforum.boardhost.com

Big Hugs,
Lanie"

Cant i get my love back? This for the first time i am in doubt,i feel like crying!
We know universe don't judge on delivering!
We know we can manifest anything, everything and anyone in our life! So why can't i have him back?when he used to love me so much once.. and i believe he still does!
And moreover we all know how one treats us is what we manifest..

What is happening? Please help!

I respect Lanie and well aware of her knowledge and that's why i am so much worried!
I have stopped talking, sitting idle,i have exam on Saturday ,just cant concentrate on studies, i feel like crying so much!

Please help!

3/29/2016 1:52 am  #2

Re: feel shattered ..please help!

Can you share with us what you shared with Lanie?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/29/2016 1:57 am  #3

Yes ofcourse! Give me a minute! I will be deleting all the specific dates nd stuff!

3/29/2016 2:01 am  #4

This is what i mailed!

"Hello Lanie,

I am ****, from ****. I came to know about you quite a while ago. I read pussywhip,it's just amazing!
Here is my story, I have broken up with my love on ** June,2013. Though we had broken up but still till 1 year we were close with each other,emotionally. He then moved to another state for his job,before going he even expressed his feeings towards me in the month of july 2014. Then he shifted. Even after that we were like on off type. When he came here for few days in the month of march 2015 he wanted to meet with me, we met. After that slowly everything went on decreasing. From November 2015 we haven't talked with each other,because i hate the fact that he only replies if i message, and sometimes don't reply even!
I came to know about LOA since December or January I think! Since then i am trying. I trust in Universe and i know everything will be fine!
I am practicing your method from 11th march,though in between 2 days i couldn't visualize twice a day,so i visualized 2 times consecutively at the same time!
I just have a question how long it will take for everything to work out? As you have said 30 days maximum, and 30th day is quite close. I am just being anxious, conscious, excited, and impatient all at the same time!
I am 24 year old lady and my parents are looking for my marriage! So i am not worried but everything needs to get fixed fast.

Thank you,
****."

3/29/2016 2:52 am  #5

I think that it's reasonable to try for a few months, as Lanie suggested. But if he has shown complete disinterest as you say, then from an LOA perspective, you have FAR too much resistance to attract him back right now. And sometimes it IS better to walk away and regroup for a little while. Lanie's method works, and very quickly. But in my opinion it works when you are not absolutely desperate. It works BEAUTIFULLY when you have done the emotional work that goes into loving and accepting yourself. And when you get to that stage, you aren't so hung up on that person coming back anymore. You come to realise that you are an incredible person worthy of a spectacular relationship. And scrambling after someone who isn't at all focused on you just isn't your priority anymore. You would be far better to get to that place within yourself, before you try to wrangle a relationship back into place. Nobody but YOU can say if this is doable or not. NOBODY. And if you are to follow this path, it has to be with utter strength, conviction and unwavering faith. The energy that you are putting out right now would suggest that you are far too emotional about this man, and that is never a good thing. You have to regain some of your power back.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/29/2016 3:09 am  #6

I was enjoying my time with my family and friends.busy with studies tv,etc . Stuffs i like! I am beautiful, i know and i celebrate that..,more beautiful at heart, i practice lanies visualization everyday.. without worry that he is gonna come back or not, because i know everything will be fine! Its just today morning after receiving lanies mail i got fused :D

What to do Cherished? What you suggest??

Though at the first place he seems not to bother about me, but i know what all i did!

Anyways, what do you suggest me to do Cherished?

3/29/2016 4:12 am  #7

LoveIsGod, continue doing Lanie's method but it has to be from a place of TOTAL contentment and NOT neediness, or 'wanting', or desperation. This is the key.

Work on yourself, be awesome, make yourself feel great, and the rest will shift into place.

3/29/2016 4:39 am  #8

Thank you pectnise!

I have decided what to do, may be Lanie out of concern told me to try for 2-3 moths and if it doesn't work out within that time to give up trying! May be her concern was i am so young and am "investing" so much time!
But that's fine!
As it says everything is a sign from universe! And for a while i was feeling that whether i love him anymore or not,how would i feel if he comes back and stuff! But today i realise after receiving lanies mail that still i am deeply in love with him ..
And i can wait for ages for him!
I will manifest him back in my life!
And i sensed the Universe is completely on my side.. i manifested many small n big things!

I can even point out 2 incidents ICC T20 is going on.. India was having match against Bangladesh and the other day against Australia! Both days it almost seemed India is gonna lose! But i asked the Universe to make India win! And India won like ,the Universe telling me "look this is what you manifested!" , India won like something miracle! I may sound insane but thats my belief!

Australia's last two ball i thought they will hit one 4 and then 6 to make 160! And just that happened!
Apart from this there are lots of tiny things i manifested!
I always feel that the Universe tells me "give me more orders and i will manifest everything for you at right time"
And i know..i believe that my man loves me too! He is just keeping distance with me to forget the pain!

May be thats my insanity but thats what i believe in!

3/29/2016 7:33 am  #9

Hello first of all you have to do what is best for you.  Secondly, I find it ironic that Lanie told you to give up when she worked on getting her guy back for a year.  Because, you are young I would still date other men you have plenty of time but still focus on your guy if you choose to do so .  I have  a friend who  broke up with her significant other and then years later ended up together married.  Prior to that she enjoyed her life dated guys and earned her medical degree. From my own experience whenever I moved on from my exes they always eventually called back whether it be months or years. I will give you another example on of my exes who did me dirty and we fell out we stopped talking but I missed his friendship and when I looked back at the situation I had some part in our relationship  ending.  This was back in 2013.  Even though he is not my intended target I did Lanie's technique a couple of times on him  but not consistently.  Well last week he texted me to apologize and said he missed my cooking and that  he thinks about me everyday. He called me the next day to take me out to dinner.  You just have to have faith and move on.  Also, be careful when asking people for advice it can either deter your efforts and make you have resistance .  There our times when I am very selective on what I read on this forum because it can be a buzz kill and can question your loa efforts and cause resistance.  Also don't compare your time frame with others,  Don't focus on the time frame so much.  Just like I mentioned prior I have had exes contact me after 7 months to a year. 

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/29/2016 7:49 am  #10

As you have said 30 days maximum, and 30th day is quite close. I am just being anxious, conscious, excited, and impatient all at the same time!
I am 24 year old lady and my parents are looking for my marriage! So i am not worried but everything needs to get fixed fast.

I think she told you that because you seem to have resistence. You seem impatient and doutful.

Board footera