Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 10:27 am  #1

Day 24, another day of success

Yesterday was day 24, Easter! We were invited ( he and my daughter and myself) to dinner with his family and it was SO obvious everyone was happy to see us.

He wasn't there yet but when he walked in, he was ignoring us at one point, well me, and would go upstairs. Instead he came over got our kid, kisses me on my head and chatted me up until dinner came. He even set a place for me right beside him...and held my head through dinner (i have a bald head)

His mother noticed and smiled and used me to the side to comment, but he didn't leave me long enough to gossip bout it. Even his father was all smiles.

I helped clean, talked to the family, just enjoyed our time. It wasn't lovely dicey but a great progression.

When it was time to go, I noticed his interest in what we were doing later that night, I told him just get things together for work and our kid to relax Grimm all her candy and adornment from family and friends.

He came, walked us to the car...a first in months mine you, and said goodbye. I didn't hear from him last night or today, but I'm still all smiles that there is progress and not focusing on the lack anymore.

Next I'd like to try a one on one date, or just to hear him say I love you, miss you, let's have a movie night...anything that furthers the path we are on.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera