Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2016 7:41 am  #21

Re: Getting an ex back

It's hard to trust initially, especially when you want this desire to manifest. The easiest way I found trust was to desire things that I had no attachment to. An example would be a parking spot in the front row, a free meal, or even finding some money. Try it. There is no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to LOA, so when you do find that front row parking spot, know you did it all on your own (:

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

4/26/2016 9:33 am  #22

big_blue wrote:

It's hard to trust initially, especially when you want this desire to manifest. The easiest way I found trust was to desire things that I had no attachment to. An example would be a parking spot in the front row, a free meal, or even finding some money. Try it. There is no such thing as a coincidence when it comes to LOA, so when you do find that front row parking spot, know you did it all on your own (:

That seems like a very good idea πŸ™‚. One other thing. I often find myself offering to do things for my ex without her asking eg picking up our kids or buying coal or fuel for the house. Little things like that. I don't expect anything in return, I just do it because I can. Do you think that maybe I should stop that????

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

4/26/2016 4:07 pm  #23

Use your discretion. Picking up your kids should always be done in general because they're your kids. Everything else, it's your choice. Best advice is to not let anyone take advantage of you or your kindness. If at any time you feel like that's happening then stop. Until then, do what you feel is most comfortable and brings you the most joyΒ 

7/04/2016 6:37 pm  #24

Recently, my ex's best friend returned from abroad with her new baby for a holiday. While here, she had her baby baptised. I suggested to my ex that I might pop in to the afters to give a present for the baby. I was friends with her too. My ex asked me not to as she thought it would make our friend uncomfortable. My ex's new boyfriend was going to be there too so I presumed she might feel a little uncomfortable with my presence too. I agreed and gave her the present to pass on. Later the day of the baptism, our friend messaged me to thank me and said I really should have popped in myself and that I would have been welcomed. A few days later I was talking to my ex and told her I was disappointed at her not wanting me to drop the present in myself. She turned and said that I should have shown such consideration years ago instead of having an affair which ultimately led to the breakup. This is the first time in several YEARS that that she's brought this up. I'm confused.....could my using the LOA to manifest a return to a relationship with my ex be causing this sudden shift??? Any suggestions/comments would be very much appreciated.

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

Board footera