Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2016 12:24 pm  #11

Re: Getting an ex back

ShootingStar wrote:

To Conordeman, I wouldn't over think that situation because at that moment her focus was more on her daughter however I bet she felt a definite warmth towards you when you found her. I would keep your vibration high if you want her back and allow her to see you as a person who she can rely on, but not take advantage of. I wouldn't initiate any contact with her and allow her to come to you, she might contact you to thank you and when she does just be calm and give a small response, allow her to be the one to put effort into you so she can start having real feelings towards you again. We fall more in love with the people we put effort on to, not the people who put effort onto us (unfortunately).

Thank you Shooting Star. Your reply made a lot of sense to me. Thank you again.

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

4/11/2016 6:22 pm  #12

No problem! keep happy and keep the faith x 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/24/2016 8:12 am  #13

I've been really positive the last while but today I'm having some anxiety about my ex and her current relationship. I'm trying not to freak out and panic. I'm visualizing us being back together etc but can anyone suggest something to stop the negativity I feel dead in its tracks and get me vibrating high again?
Any suggestion appreciated 🙂

4/24/2016 10:07 am  #14

Conordeman wrote:

I've been really positive the last while but today I'm having some anxiety about my ex and her current relationship. I'm trying not to freak out and panic. I'm visualizing us being back together etc but can anyone suggest something to stop the negativity I feel dead in its tracks and get me vibrating high again?
Any suggestion appreciated 🙂

Realise that your current situation is just a reflection of your old thoughts. It's not real. It is just a reflection. When you don't like it, ignore it. What IS real is what's going on in your mind. Concentrate on that.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/24/2016 11:03 am  #15

So I should just dismiss all of my concerns and worries and concentrate on how I want it to be??? Is that correct? Or should I just not think of it at all? I get confused about this sometimes 😟.

4/24/2016 3:44 pm  #16

Sometimes you have to let it ride, example, I had a similar situation last year and I decided to just deal with the current reality with elegance and grace by paying as little attention to it as possible and going about my life but keeping my ultimate desire of being back with him on my mind when I could. I did initiate some contact during this time but only very lightly and friendly and when I saw him in person I made sure to keep my vibe high but keep things short and friendly with him. He did come back but it took shifting my mindset to thinking that I was a goddess and being very very confident in myself and my words and actions.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/24/2016 3:55 pm  #17

Thanks guys. This really helps. It's just hard sometimes 🙂👍🏻

4/24/2016 6:11 pm  #18

What happens when you're in a good place, are comfortable with everything, and your ex still hasn't reached out after nearly a year? Does that mean there's still some unforeseen resistance somewhere?

4/24/2016 6:21 pm  #19

camber wrote:

What happens when you're in a good place, are comfortable with everything, and your ex still hasn't reached out after nearly a year? Does that mean there's still some unforeseen resistance somewhere?

I'm trying to attract back a guy I dated briefly 2 years ago. I do think there is some resistance on my end, being that he hasn't reappeared yet. So yes, I do think so. However, all things are possible with the universe. Don't give up, and don't stop believing. Have faith. 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

4/25/2016 1:25 am  #20

Part of the problem is I did all the counter productive things early on....begging, pleading, neediness etc. I'm new to the whole LOA concept so I guess I sometimes doubt it will work. While I'm open minded to it I sometimes find it hard to just simply trust it will work. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?

Board footera