Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2016 6:13 pm  #1

Day 23's first family date update

So eatlier I had negative thoughts that it would be a busy since I turned down a booty call last night.

But when we hooks !  up, I got really good advice from a few of you to lean on my sexuality, realize I create every thing and just be happy.

On my way there 2 exes just so happened to message me so I got confident that my vibe was in the right place.

When we met up, he felt a bit heavy and stand offish, but I was dressed super cute, ha -  my face done and me and my 1 year old were already in a good mood from playing in the car.

I ignored his invisible well have him a hug anywayand greeted his oldest daughter with hugs an !  kisses. I kept my visualizations of having laughs, maybe getting a compliment and being care free.

When we were finally seated a man made a comment about my butt and he agreed it was looking nice I'm my pants...not the compliment I was hoping for, but I was advices to lean on my sexuality since I knew it was already there.

When we say, they had half price monitor and literally we ordered mango flavored ones at the same time...every vacation we went on its our "intro to fun" drink.

It made us both laugh and the conversation with the girls and each other was very light and fun..he softened up a bit and we wound up enjoying dinner like good old friends.

I was worried he wouldn't bond with our little one since he has been away, but she dadad him to death and he loved it.

We walked off to go our seperate ways and asked if we wanted a ride to the car. When we got to my car I kissed his oldest and he took our little one to the car. Once in her car seat he came around and have me a huge hug...before I knew it he kissed me on my lips and grabbed my butt ( it is a normal gesture from him before he used to leave for the road.) I gasped and burst into laughter and he came back o n for a kiss, long and intense...IN FRONT OF OUR DAUGHTERS. I walked off a bit dizzy but so elated because it wasn't a sexual kiss but like a I couldn't wait to do that kiss.

When we got to the gate at the garage the attendant came to my car and said my parking was paid for...he pointed across the lot...HE PAID MY PARKING. I drove home grateful and though it wasn't romantic or real verbal confirmation was made, I felt it was a success!

Last edited by SydneysMommy (3/26/2016 6:28 pm)

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/26/2016 8:09 pm  #2

Re: Day 23's first family date update

sounds like u had a wonderful time !! id say a success!

3/26/2016 8:51 pm  #3

Lovely!! I'm really happy for you!

We are so in love!

3/27/2016 12:23 pm  #4

SydneysMommy wrote:

So eatlier I had negative thoughts that it would be a busy since I turned down a booty call last night.

But when we hooks !  up, I got really good advice from a few of you to lean on my sexuality, realize I create every thing and just be happy.

On my way there 2 exes just so happened to message me so I got confident that my vibe was in the right place.

When we met up, he felt a bit heavy and stand offish, but I was dressed super cute, ha -  my face done and me and my 1 year old were already in a good mood from playing in the car.

I ignored his invisible well have him a hug anywayand greeted his oldest daughter with hugs an !  kisses. I kept my visualizations of having laughs, maybe getting a compliment and being care free.

When we were finally seated a man made a comment about my butt and he agreed it was looking nice I'm my pants...not the compliment I was hoping for, but I was advices to lean on my sexuality since I knew it was already there.

When we say, they had half price monitor and literally we ordered mango flavored ones at the same time...every vacation we went on its our "intro to fun" drink.

It made us both laugh and the conversation with the girls and each other was very light and fun..he softened up a bit and we wound up enjoying dinner like good old friends.

I was worried he wouldn't bond with our little one since he has been away, but she dadad him to death and he loved it.

We walked off to go our seperate ways and asked if we wanted a ride to the car. When we got to my car I kissed his oldest and he took our little one to the car. Once in her car seat he came around and have me a huge hug...before I knew it he kissed me on my lips and grabbed my butt ( it is a normal gesture from him before he used to leave for the road.) I gasped and burst into laughter and he came back o n for a kiss, long and intense...IN FRONT OF OUR DAUGHTERS. I walked off a bit dizzy but so elated because it wasn't a sexual kiss but like a I couldn't wait to do that kiss.

When we got to the gate at the garage the attendant came to my car and said my parking was paid for...he pointed across the lot...HE PAID MY PARKING. I drove home grateful and though it wasn't romantic or real verbal confirmation was made, I felt it was a success!

m happy 4 u,great sucess

Board footera