Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 6:30 am  #11

Re: Oh my what have I done...

I think I can say I believe in karma. it is altogether too horrible to think that some people have awful experiences "because they attracted them". and that is what literal loa is - you are always attracting everything that happens to you. i don't believe that. I would like to think that if someone has a truly horrible life experience it is for one of two reasons: 1) they have done something that caused them to be punished by life 2) the negative experience is teaching them something. i would like to think all negative experiences exist for a reason -- that they have the seed of future good in them. what do others think? 

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

3/28/2016 4:13 pm  #12

Re: Oh my what have I done...

Craigd88 wrote:

I had been doing visualizations, RS and affirmations along with raising my vibe.

Well, when I found out she was dating this new guy I got mad. I did a RS session (Lanies method) with evil intentions. I was mean to her in the RS. I told her I want her to suffer as I have suffered...I wanted her to feel my pain.

Well, **** hit the fan for the last 2 weeks (I know from a friend). Her new bf left her last night for uknown reason, she had a work related incident that has left her out of work for a couple weeks...and she posted a status on fb saying "God wont give you more than you can handle, I guess I must be superwoman then" ...and she seems very hurt and sad. People are trying to comfort her.

Did I cause this crap? I dont want bad karma. What can I do to clear this up? I feel the resentment, evil and anger in my heart and I hate it. I want to be full of love and joy. I dont want to be vindictive. :/

Edit: part of me is smiling and laughing inside...but another part of me hurts for her and still loves her and wishes this stuff didnt happen to her. wtf

Craig I'm sorry that you used the technique for revenge and I do warn people in my book that it works for that but PLEASE DON'T DO IT.  I have made the mistake before and it seems that I receive more negative things in my life when I do it.  Only create good and positive things in someone's life.  BTW you can change someone's life when you focus on them the way Neville and I teach it.  To undo the wrong focus on her and use the technique, tell her you're sorry and HEAR her tell you all the wonderful things that are happening now in her life.  Do it with love and forgiveness.  It will be more powerful than the negative.  Love is the highest vibration! 

Board footera