Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2016 6:06 pm  #1

Oh my what have I done...

I had been doing visualizations, RS and affirmations along with raising my vibe.

Well, when I found out she was dating this new guy I got mad. I did a RS session (Lanies method) with evil intentions. I was mean to her in the RS. I told her I want her to suffer as I have suffered...I wanted her to feel my pain.

Well, **** hit the fan for the last 2 weeks (I know from a friend). Her new bf left her last night for uknown reason, she had a work related incident that has left her out of work for a couple weeks...and she posted a status on fb saying "God wont give you more than you can handle, I guess I must be superwoman then" ...and she seems very hurt and sad. People are trying to comfort her.

Did I cause this crap? I dont want bad karma. What can I do to clear this up? I feel the resentment, evil and anger in my heart and I hate it. I want to be full of love and joy. I dont want to be vindictive. :/

Edit: part of me is smiling and laughing inside...but another part of me hurts for her and still loves her and wishes this stuff didnt happen to her. wtf

Last edited by Craigd88 (3/26/2016 6:08 pm)

Thoughts become things.

3/26/2016 6:39 pm  #2

Re: Oh my what have I done...

Just do the opposite. Do L method, only this time see her happy, as you want her to be. See her happy with you and maybe she could say one two words that being with you is the best thing that has ever happened to her, for example. Forget the bad karma and go on ☺

Last edited by Milk&Honey (3/26/2016 6:40 pm)

3/26/2016 6:41 pm  #3

Ok. So first you can acknowledge that you are a powerful creator! Seriously well done lol. And perhaps let yourself off the hook and begin again this time from a place of love. Love is more powerful than fear, so if you can do that with your ill intent, imagine what you can achieve through love?

Trust that everything that is unfolding is happening to bring about exactly what you desire. Rest in the assumption that it's all happening behind the scenes to bring you the relationship you truly desire.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/26/2016 10:30 pm  #4

I thought we can't create in another person's reality (Abe-Hicks)? Or maybe Craig has created his own reality in which he is experiencing the news about this stuff but his ex can create her own reality too and it might be quite different from what Craig is experiencing? Or do we co-create with each other?

3/26/2016 10:36 pm  #5

We co-create. Who knows why exactly she is experiencing what she is.. Did she create it? Probably. Did Craig co-create? Perhaps. The only takeaway you really need though is where things are headed. We know that actions in fear don't net what you ideally want. We know that love opens the floodgates to everything you want. What is most important is that Craig aligns with the fact that EVERYTHING occurring right now is bringing him closer to his manifestation. If he can focus on that alone, and simply trust the process, the outcome will astound him.

Feel it in your soul..

3/27/2016 5:01 am  #6

I agree we co-create. Life can only work with co-creation. But our focus need only be on creating our own reality. We create our own reality and that reality is intimately intertwined with the world at large i.e. other people's reality.

When we manifest something, we are calling it into our own existence. So using Craig's example, when he stated he wanted her to feel pain, he was presented with evidence of her feeling pain. Does it mean he directly manifested pain in her life not necessarily, because she could have been feeling this pain long before he called for it. But he was able to manifest it into his own existence.

3/27/2016 10:13 am  #7

I think we can create our own life, or rather our own happiness, and we have a choice to co-create with others. But I'm skeptical about having the power to control every aspect of what we experience or what others experience. And the idea that we attract absolutely everything in our experience - that we control our reality 100% - is equally liberating as it is disempowering. After all, it would be disheartening if a father told his kid "Son, you create your reality, so you manifested terrorism overseas."

I did some research on this from Bashar and I think he said that our reality (as we experience it as an individual) is whatever we define it to be. We can attract different versions/aspects of people in our reality and someone else can attract different versions/aspects of people in his reality. So a man trying to have a relationship with a specific person might define her as hard to get in his reality and he attracts that, meanwhile the case may be very different in her reality. So instead of being many different minds in one world, it's like we're many worlds in a connected power mind. I'm not sure if this is true but it's hard to see from being an average guy spending his morning watching dog vids on Youtube.

Anyway, I approach LoA stuff as more of a way of living instead of literal truth. For Craig (and all of us), I guess the most important practical thing is to seek alignment first by feeling better.

By the way, is there karma when working with LoA? Some people think that there is a Law of Karma as well as a Law of Attraction, and some say that karma doesn't exist. Or maybe our karma exists only in our minds by what we feel or experience thanks to the thoughts we think? Either way, I think being happy is the best revenge.

3/27/2016 5:59 pm  #8

Well next time I know to do my methods out of love only. Vindictive anger and resentment do NOT lead me to alignment at all!

Thoughts become things.

3/27/2016 8:45 pm  #9

Karma is not something I personally believe in. That doesn't resonate with me at all, and so I completely don't embrace it! Therefore in my reality it doesn't exist. I think in terms of terrorism etc, as a collective we all influence what happens on earth. And my only focus becomes one of love. One of understanding and knowing that all is well in this world. That we are safe, secure, abundant.

Feel it in your soul..

3/27/2016 8:57 pm  #10

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I think we can create our own life, or rather our own happiness, and we have a choice to co-create with others. But I'm skeptical about having the power to control every aspect of what we experience or what others experience. And the idea that we attract absolutely everything in our experience - that we control our reality 100% - is equally liberating as it is disempowering. After all, it would be disheartening if a father told his kid "Son, you create your reality, so you manifested terrorism overseas."

Yes, the blaming the victim thing is something that's always bothered me in literal interpretations of LOA.

Board footera