Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2016 2:41 pm  #1

experience

Hello guyz..writing after sometime!!

So i have started using Lanie's method from 11th March.. though in between for 2-3 days i did not get time to practice it twice in a day.. so i did it 2 times consecutively!

Anyways, today in the afternoon before taking a nap i started practicing the method.. i was visualizing that my love says how miserable he feels without me..he loves me..he can't stay without me...etc.
Suddenly.. i mean i wasn't trying too hard..but suddenly i felt i am not myself... like it i was him and i could feel the pain..the gestures..expression.. hope i could make myself clear!
I am just wondering that is he really in pain without me??? As lanie's method is about calling one's spirit. And i could feel it!!

Please do comment!

Loads of love!

3/26/2016 3:51 pm  #2

Re: experience

It certainly is possible. When you've formed a close bond with someone you stay connected to them and can sense their energy for quite sometime after you've been separated. So it could be that you were picking up on their emotions. It could also be that you feel bad about the way things happened between the two of you and those feelings came to the surface.

3/26/2016 4:19 pm  #3

Yeah can be..☺

3/27/2016 2:33 pm  #4

When i do this exercise i seem to go into / get a warm/fuzzy feeling in my head....

That almost i dare say...orgasmic buzz / feeling

Not sure if thats just me or if im connecting...so to speak

Board footera