Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2016 8:00 pm  #1

What to do?

So I just found out that my ex & his new gf are starting to really plan their wedding..they're getting ready to meet with caterers & discuss everything as well as set dates. Now seeing this it's really hitting me that they're serious & I really don't see how I can change this any it took her a month & a half of being together for her to get a ring & 2 months together to start planning their wedding. Wtf. We were together over 2 years & always discussed how our wedding will be, & she gets to live my dream.

3/25/2016 8:07 pm  #2

Re: What to do?

I feel like I'm hyperventilating they've been engaged for like two weeks but this made it so real to me!

3/25/2016 10:51 pm  #3

lar019 wrote:

I think first & foremost, it's really important to just stop checking in on them - either on social media, or through friends. Because as long as you can check in on their relationship, you are drawing your focus to it, and creating more of it; and more importantly, it's clearly making you feel crappy. Regardless of LOA, and wanting your guy back - do you really want to continue doing things that make you feel crappy?!
As long as you don't know what's going on with them, then it'll be much easier to imagine what you want - you can then begin to assume that they are fighting, because he is feeling your energy when you visualize/lanie's method/whatever other method you decide to use. 

For now though, I know it's hard when you're feeling really crappy. Have you tried EFT? For me, that seems to really allow me to release the emotions around the crappy situation whenever I feel low. In fact, I'm about to go do some rounds now, since I've been kinda low yesterday & today as well. I can give you more info on it if you haven't tried it.

I agree stop checking in on them go about your business and focus on you I have two exes who keep contacting me one is married and the others has s girlfriend both of them want my company and attention do you and stop worrying about them

Last edited by applelove (3/25/2016 10:52 pm)

your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/26/2016 10:19 am  #4

Thank you guys, you two are absolutely right. By constantly checking on them I am only creating more of what I don't want by putting focus on them, and also putting too much into the current reality, and that's exactly against everything I know about LOA. I am doing everything you are not supposed to be doing. Checking became like an addiction to me, & if I want to change this experience for the better I have got to break this addiction, correct? Yes please send me some info on EFT. But now that they are actually starting to plan the wedding, do you guys think there's any chance for me to change things and reverse any of this for the better & as I desire things to be? Does anyone know any stories similar to mine where their person got engaged but still came back? Would be awesome if I could be that success story 😊❤️

3/26/2016 3:31 pm  #5

LaughBella14 wrote:

Thank you guys, you two are absolutely right. By constantly checking on them I am only creating more of what I don't want by putting focus on them, and also putting too much into the current reality, and that's exactly against everything I know about LOA. I am doing everything you are not supposed to be doing. Checking became like an addiction to me, & if I want to change this experience for the better I have got to break this addiction, correct? Yes please send me some info on EFT. But now that they are actually starting to plan the wedding, do you guys think there's any chance for me to change things and reverse any of this for the better & as I desire things to be? Does anyone know any stories similar to mine where their person got engaged but still came back? Would be awesome if I could be that success story 😊❤️

YES   please  don't follow them on social media   or in real life     when you do   you feel bad   you get that awful feeling in your tummy    you start to embellish  what you see     NONE of that will help you     use your time imagining your life as you want it      meditate   relax   and   please,  purge your thoughts of all that you have seen and read     don't talk about it to anyone   and don't  imagine  anything positive or negative about it    focus on you   loving you     nurturing you   

Board footera