Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2016 6:54 pm  #1

Maybe a little silly nod from the universe?

So I know not to put too much stock into signs..and I don't know if this is even anything lol, but it gave me one of those hmmm that was odd feelings where you scratch your head n think about it lol so I thought to post...

My guy works at a pizza place every Tuesday, and as far as I know that's the only day he works there. Just a few minutes ago a delivery driver from the same pizza place came to my door with pizza, and my sister answered the door, but we hadn't ordered any pizza. The driver said the ticket says your address, but we told him it wasn't us, because we really hadn't ordered any pizza lol. It's not Tuesday, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't work there any other days, but I thought it was funny it was the pizza place he works at and it came to our address. Of course they could've easily misheard a number or letter over the phone when they took the person who ordered address, but it's still funny it ended up being my house. I don't put tooooooo much stock into signs bc sometimes I think we may just be manifesting signs, but could this possibly be a little nod from the universe? Literally less than 5 minutes before the pizza guy came I was sitting there saying over and over to myself "I love you" "to him". I'm thinking maybe it's a nod like I was finally doing something right for once?? Lol. Just wanted to share, even though I'm not gonna think too much into it!

Last edited by LaughBella14 (3/23/2016 6:55 pm)

3/24/2016 3:15 pm  #2

Re: Maybe a little silly nod from the universe?

Sounds like a positive to me ......congrats !

3/25/2016 3:02 pm  #3

Re: Maybe a little silly nod from the universe?

Thanks Peppo! ❀️

Board footera