Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2016 10:36 pm  #1

Horoscope Compatibility

Have any of you guys looked into you and your loves Horoscope compatibility? I been looking at me and my girlfriends compatibility and every site I go to always says something good about our match. I am a Virgo and my love is a Cancer and everything I read about the two is sooooooo very true!!! It gives me hope that we really are meant to be together. Virgo and Cancer are said to be a REALLY good match! And sometimes I even read " The two signs always come back even stronger together than before." Β Honestly reading them daily even if its the same one over and over again makes me TRULY believe we are meant to be together, and that we are a good match. Reading our horoscopes lately have really been helping me keep going! When we were dating my love would always read our horoscopes for the day/ week. My question for you all is if you know your loves horoscope do you guys read your compatibility, and if so any interesting stories or success, or what you think about it? I can just see me and my love thriving together!!!! Ugh I am just soo excited for our new relationship together. I already can see and have plans for us like I feel like I am ready for this relationship I am still working on being a vibrational match and getting the feeling... it is kinda hard to do when I am sick. However I am struggling on getting the feeling sometimes. Also I have been reading my horoscope a lot lately!! And I am a TRUE Virgo to the T!!!!! Reading my horoscope makes me realize and appreciate all the good, unique qualities I have, and I LOVE being me! I am getting better at not comparing myself to my loves current gf. I know I created this because before they even dated I was already getting scared and worried that my love would like her better, because I always compared myself to this other girl wayy before the two even knew each other, so the fact that I 100% know I created this based on my fears of this other girl makes me even more hopeful and sure that I can recreate the situation to where me and my love are together and she loves me for me! I know she loves me! It was just my fears and insecurities, and comparing myself to this other girl that created this situation. I know I am powerful and so many interesting things have been happening in my life I feel soo enlightened and I see the world very different now. Also the past two days I've seen my girlfriends name literally about 16 times not kidding! Her name is VERY common,but to see it back to back like every 3 min is amazing! I haven't been writing in my journal at all lately,but tonight I really plan on it and hopefully I have time to watch " The Notebook"Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/22/2016 11:01 pm  #2

Re: Horoscope Compatibility

I do read my compatibility chart  but I don't put too much thought into them ..,,,,, but I know people who are married are compatible based on their astrology and some are not I just think you have to work at it and I know it also depends on your moon sign etc. I have been seeing my guys name almost everyday or j hear his name 4 times a day as well. I don't put much stock into it I just thank the universe and go about my day.

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/22/2016 11:08 pm  #3

applelove wrote:

I do read my compatibility chart but I don't put too much thought into them ..,,,,, but I know people who are married are compatible based on their astrology and some are not I just think you have to work at it and I know it also depends on your moon sign etc. I have been seeing my guys name almost everyday or j hear his name 4 times a day as well. I don't put much stock into it I just thank the universe and go about my day.

Thank you for your response. Awesome! And that is very true.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/23/2016 7:30 am  #4

My opinion on horoscopes, spells and even prayers is that they can be used as tools to help with your desires as long as you use them with a positive attitude.

I certainly would not pay any attention to a compatibility reading.you know yourself what you want so why look for reassurance off anybody??

Of course if such a reading makes you feel fantastic and raises your vibrations well that's great .

3/23/2016 9:13 am  #5

Allgood wrote:

My opinion on horoscopes, spells and even prayers is that they can be used as tools to help with your desires as long as you use them with a positive attitude.

I certainly would not pay any attention to a compatibility reading.you know yourself what you want so why look for reassurance off anybody??

Of course if such a reading makes you feel fantastic and raises your vibrations well that's great .

Thank you for your input! I just like reading my horoscope and me and my loves compatibility because most of it relates to how we are and how I am. It's just fun to read

3/24/2016 4:37 am  #6

I'm very very into astrology! But just looking at the star signs alone can sometimes leave you feeling crap! Like oh that's it?

So... Over the years for everyone in my life I do detailed research on their star sign (sun sign), their rising and descending signs, and their moon sign (which I feel is the most important in relationships.)

I have an amazing psychic (more like a spiritual advisor and auntie to me!) who helps with all my charts, and she's of the belief that even if signs don't seem immediately compatible there's always something else in another part of their chart.

Venus signs for instance... My fave ;) you can find them all out online for free! Just google it, helps if you know what time you were born

I'm also really into past life stuff! I've had this intuition since I was little that everyone in our lives we've incarnated with many times in the past. I had this feeling I was my sister's mother in a past life then my psychic lady said it out of the blue a while ago.

I believe we choose the perfect timing of the planets to come down here at the right time to be the person we are, and the same with all our relationships, so we can learn our lessons and ultimately love completely unconditionally in the end.

Or maybe I'm crazy ;) I love it all anyway.

Xx

3/24/2016 10:18 am  #7

rosetinted wrote:

I'm very very into astrology! But just looking at the star signs alone can sometimes leave you feeling crap! Like oh that's it?

So... Over the years for everyone in my life I do detailed research on their star sign (sun sign), their rising and descending signs, and their moon sign (which I feel is the most important in relationships.)

I have an amazing psychic (more like a spiritual advisor and auntie to me!) who helps with all my charts, and she's of the belief that even if signs don't seem immediately compatible there's always something else in another part of their chart.

Venus signs for instance... My fave ;) you can find them all out online for free! Just google it, helps if you know what time you were born

I'm also really into past life stuff! I've had this intuition since I was little that everyone in our lives we've incarnated with many times in the past. I had this feeling I was my sister's mother in a past life then my psychic lady said it out of the blue a while ago.

I believe we choose the perfect timing of the planets to come down here at the right time to be the person we are, and the same with all our relationships, so we can learn our lessons and ultimately love completely unconditionally in the end.

Or maybe I'm crazy ;) I love it all anyway.

Xx

That's amazing! That all totally makes sense my moms client is actually an astrologer and he read her chart and the things he said really matches up to what my mom wanted to pursue and my mom didn't even tell him  he just knew haha! You're not crazy you're right haha! I believe in past life stuff too! I always feel like I was Audrey Hepburn in my past life... Maybe maybe not lol but when I research her, her life and personality we are just soooo much alike. I don't know much about astrology or the different planets, but they seem interesting I believe in them because my Virgo horoscope is me which makes me believe in it too.

Board footera