Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2016 11:38 am  #1

The relationship, not him

I read 'Manifesting Love' by Elizabeth Daniels and in her book she states (and Cherished said this as well) that you desire the relationship with the person, not the person. So when I'm visualizing, how do I visualize the relationship? Do I see us happy together, content, etc? I've visualized myself telling a friend how well things are going for us, and I've visualized us telling our family that we're moving into together.

How else can I visualize the relationship? Or how do I accurately desire the relationship?ย 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

3/21/2016 8:08 pm  #2

Re: The relationship, not him

Okay, thank you. In the past I've always used past positive memories of us while visualizing.. such as laying on the couch watching movies together, or going out to dinner, etc. Can that too be used during visualization, as they were moments that I was vibrating high with my guy?ย 

Last edited by big_blue (3/21/2016 8:08 pm)

Believe, Josh Groban

ย 

3/21/2016 8:20 pm  #3

The visualisation can be all about the two of you doing whatever you love to do.. Feeling as if to me is more about my all-day everyday vibration. When I am loved I feel wonderful and warm and beautiful and confident. I feel energised, peaceful, eager, sexy.. Those are the FEELING AS IF vibes you need to tap into. And you can do that by simply exploring what each of those emotions feels like to you. What does it feel like to be confident? How do I behave as a confident woman? Beautiful? How would I behave knowing I am absolutely adorable? BE those emotions. Don't wait until you become them as a result of someone's focused admiration. BE THAT BEFORE they come along.. And watch in amazement at what happens.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/21/2016 8:38 pm  #4

Thank you, Cherished. What about feeling content or neutral? Its been 2 years so I have living my life without him because I know that I can survive and have fun, be admired, etc.ย 

Believe, Josh Groban

ย 

3/21/2016 8:58 pm  #5

If content and neutral is how you would feel if you had everything you want- then that's fine! But I probably get a little more excited than that in my every day. I'm fairly passionate lol. So k don't often sit in neutral. But neutral is awesome, as there is no resistance there.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

Board footera