Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2016 11:26 pm  #1

Heres how you can attract a specific person into your life

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/21/2016 3:35 am  #2

Re: Heres how you can attract a specific person into your life

Omg it's so weird you posted this, this is one of the best articles. I'd lost the link but this article was key to attracting back one of my exes one time a while ago!

the part about desperation is so key.

X

3/21/2016 5:51 am  #3

I like this one. Thanks for sharing!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/21/2016 6:54 am  #4

rosetinted wrote:

Omg it's so weird you posted this, this is one of the best articles. I'd lost the link but this article was key to attracting back one of my exes one time a while ago!

the part about desperation is so key.

X

Yes! I love it I just found it! wow!!! That is so awesome. Well I'm glad I posted it. And yessss I agree

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/21/2016 6:54 am  #5

SydneysMommy wrote:

I like this one. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome

3/21/2016 1:34 pm  #6

This was a comment in the comment section, & I've had these same questions myself, which confuse a lot for me but nobody really seems to have an answer other than one time I've read someone say, "they probably get a version of you in their own parallel reality, since there's infinite of everything and everyone". Thoughts?

"I am glad you brought up this topic. I really struggle with this idea of attracting specific people. For one if the one you want to attract is happily married? Who’s manifesting wins? What if a strange ugly not good hygiene person wants yo attract you, don’t you have a say in it? What about all these scary stalkers or harrassers? Don’t they have the same desire and delioision they will be with someone? Can you explain the differences?"

3/21/2016 3:44 pm  #7

LaughBella14 wrote:

This was a comment in the comment section, & I've had these same questions myself, which confuse a lot for me but nobody really seems to have an answer other than one time I've read someone say, "they probably get a version of you in their own parallel reality, since there's infinite of everything and everyone". Thoughts?

"I am glad you brought up this topic. I really struggle with this idea of attracting specific people. For one if the one you want to attract is happily married? Who’s manifesting wins? What if a strange ugly not good hygiene person wants yo attract you, don’t you have a say in it? What about all these scary stalkers or harrassers? Don’t they have the same desire and delioision they will be with someone? Can you explain the differences?"

Hmmmm honestly I am not sure about this I seen this on the website too! That's a good question I hope someone can answer this!? Lol. I would say from what I know is that we all influence each other and I truly believe that under any circumstances, but some believe in the free will thing. I believe we all have free will , but it can be influenced. I believe we all influence each other intentionally or unintentionally. But I am not sure about this lol

3/23/2016 6:40 pm  #8

LaughBella14 wrote:

I have thought of this too. And here's what I think... I believe that if some horrid person is trying to attract you or if you are trying to manifest a relationship to someone who is married, then if you are following the procedure correctly, you will not be in alignment with either of those scenarios and the Universe will open a way for you to either 1) meet someone better 2) the person will meet someone else or 3) the energy will shift and things will work out eventually. But I think just because someone is trying to manifest a relationship with you, doesn't mean you'll automatically go with that person. There has to be a mutual match vibrationally, and if it's not there, it won't work. The other person will meet someone better for them to ultimately make them happy. Because it's really not the person we should be going after, it's the feeling that we should focus on.
Β 

3/23/2016 7:00 pm  #9

So in regards to that, that would mean that we necessarily can't have whoever we want either if they don't want us also, & again this drives me crazy bc although I'm not sure what I believe in regards to manifesting other people, I still hate to hear we can have whatever we desire, but not this or that or insert any and all limitations. Thank you for your opinion, I love to hear everyone's insight on this! 😊

3/24/2016 9:37 am  #10

LaughBella14 wrote:

So in regards to that, that would mean that we necessarily can't have whoever we want either if they don't want us also, & again this drives me crazy bc although I'm not sure what I believe in regards to manifesting other people, I still hate to hear we can have whatever we desire, but not this or that or insert any and all limitations. Thank you for your opinion, I love to hear everyone's insight on this! 😊

Vibrational match is the answer to your question. It's not one bit complicated really .

Board footera