Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2016 5:01 am  #1

Leli story - update

Hy to all. How are you?
So i decide to update my story because there is so much experience which can be uplift for someone. So let's start.
I can say that my girl is on way to me. 100%. What is going on? Meanwhile i wasn't here i meet one very nice girl. She fall in love with me. She didn't say anything to me but i can see her reaction when i am nice with her and when i talk about my girl. My coworkes approve my theory :DΒ 
I read a lot of books from Neville, Joe Vital, Lisa Nichols, i was on some workshops about LOA, i have booked workshop with Lisa Nichols - happy for this. Do you remember when i talk about how bad boss i have? Now she is very nice to me, she call me LOA teacher etc... She changed for 1000% :D I can manifaste little thing very fast. I just think about something and then it will come to me in no time. Coffe, books, some people etc...
My desire with my girl also have some progress. First all the time i see signs. Where ever i go, there is a woman with same name. People who didn't talk with me about her, ask me how is goign. People who was near us when we were together jsut come to me, they text me or i see them. I didn't see them for two months or more. This week i see them everyday. Few days ago i open my gmail spam and there was like 20 spams email. My eyes was focused on one email. I read subject of email and guess what was? The subject was YOUR EX IS ON HER WAY TO YOU. i was so suprise and happy. the best sign :D

But today lession was the most inspire lession for me. I saw her Β and in second i think how she go from current boyfriend, and in next second i fell bad. Then i think, that i create everything so if i feel bad about this, she will just do this again and again. So this was my obsticle, my test how i will react. I just put my self little back, and observe what this feeling do to me. After few minutes i realize that i choose how this will go forward. If i fell bad because my tought create something i will get more this and it will put me on wrong way, but if i can look on this as i saw her and i am gratefull for this she will appere more and more and at the end she will finished married with me. So i am very very happy because i saw her today:D Β 
One little advice. Once in a week take your time and look what did you manifaste throught week. You will see how amazing you are. :D :D

Have a nice, wonderfull day full of new creation. Β :D :DΒ 

Β 

3/18/2016 1:00 pm  #2

Re: Leli story - update

Wooowwwww lol I love the email you got!!! Thanks for the encouraging update!

Board footera