Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2015 5:40 am  #1

What NOT to do.....

Listen up,  beautiful people... The last 2 days I've been stuck in meetings with some rather obnoxious colleagues.  I was exhausted from exams and deflecting their lower vibrations..  And somewhere along the line I obviously lost consciousness (see what I did there?๐Ÿ˜‚) and I started wandering aimlessly around in FAR lower vibrations than I'm used to being in!

Let me tell you, my last two days have gone so badly.. SOOOOOO BADLY!!  ๐Ÿ˜œ Seriously, it's been the best reminder ever. I never whinge these days.. And boy did I suddenly start whinging!! You should have HEARD me! And it's astonishing and actually hilarious to me how many of my whinging scenarios manifested into REAL LIFE replica situations!! I even got cranky with my guy. And of course (no surprises here) he was suddenly NOT so adorable with me! And it felt horrible!! It was the most wonderfully invigorating experience ever. I can say EMPHATICALLY that I am the creator of everything that happens around me. I'm going forth with a huge smile on my face and an absolute determination NEVER to drop back down into the depths of anger/sadness/frustration. Love,
joy and happiness from here on in, people!!

The reason I'm raising this is hopefully fairly obvious. A popular question on this forum is "I feel awful, everything in my life is terrible, how do I stop feeling awful?"
Drumroll please.................................

You simply decide to stop feeling awful. You make it your absolute priority to feel better. And you reach for different thoughts until you finally come up with one that DOES feel better. And you sit in that feeling of relief and you appreciate it. You plant a smile on your face and say "yay, I feel a tiny bit better. Good on me!" And then you access another thought. If it feels bad, you try again. And again and again. This is not rocket science, folks. It's LOA, and it is completely and utterly up to you to direct your thoughts. This story highlights wonderfully, what a few days of SLOPPY, SILLY indulgence in negativity will net you. Nothing good comes from stomping around in those lower vibrations. Nothing. And absolutely everything you can possibly dream of will come from lifting yourself into happiness. It takes very deliberate focus, and it takes effort. And when you finally tap into those vibrations of love and joy, you will understand what I am rambling about here. In my experience, coming to the boards to tell negative stories over and over will create for you a whole lot more to be upset about!! I hope you all come here and use the forum as an opportunity to learn, to grow, to love, and to train yourselves how to consistently raise your vibrations. It's the key to manifesting. It's actually the key to everything. And when we all master this, we will be creating the lives that we've always dreamed of. xxxxx

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

8/27/2015 6:11 am  #2

Re: What NOT to do.....

LoveYourself wrote:

Thanks cherished, I so needed that post today
I actually only see positive posts on here, or maybe it because I choose not to because of my vibration.
Thank you again Cherished for this post and for your great advice

ย 
I just wanted to share as I'm learning too! And I want to help everyone as we all progress.. But I think it's important to acknowledge and remember:

We are all here because we believe in LOA.
We are all human so we sometimes slip up! BUT
Because we are a movement of wonderful deliberate creators, I think the onus is on each of us to keep our teammates in check!!

When we find each other bemoaning their situations and telling those ugly stories, we have to pounce and turn them around!! We must empower each other to create beautiful thoughts! We are all creating our lives every second, so I hope we can raise each other to create the BEST things we can possibly imagine, and eliminate that nasty negativity! Let's do it!! I love u all ๐Ÿ˜˜

Feel it in your soul..

8/27/2015 6:58 am  #3

Cherished wrote:

You simply decide to stop feeling awful. You make it your absolute priority to feel better. And you reach for different thoughts until you finally come up with one that DOES feel better. And you sit in that feeling of relief and you appreciate it. You plant a smile on your face and say "yay, I feel a tiny bit better. Good on me!" And then you access another thought. If it feels bad, you try again. And again and again. This is not rocket science, folks. It's LOA, and it is completely and utterly up to you to direct your thoughts. This story highlights wonderfully, what a few days of SLOPPY, SILLY indulgence in negativity will net you. Nothing good comes from stomping around in those lower vibrations. Nothing. And absolutely everything you can possibly dream of will come from lifting yourself into happiness. It takes very deliberate focus, and it takes effort. And when you finally tap into those vibrations of love and joy, you will understand what I am rambling about here. In my experience, coming to the boards to tell negative stories over and over will create for you a whole lot more to be upset about!! I hope you all come here and use the forum as an opportunity to learn, to grow, to love, and to train yourselves how to consistently raise your vibrations. It's the key to manifesting. It's actually the key to everything. And when we all master this, we will be creating the lives that we've always dreamed of. xxxxx

^^^This. We should print and frame this and have it in next to our mirror or on the fridge. This is perfect! Thank you, Cherished!!
ย 

8/27/2015 8:53 am  #4

Thank you so much for this !

8/27/2015 9:56 am  #5

Thank You Cherished!!!!

State of Being Matters!

--------------------------------------------------------
~/****Only State of Being Matters!****/~
--------------------------------------------------------

8/27/2015 6:50 pm  #6

Awesome post, Cherished!

11/17/2015 5:51 am  #7

Bumping! And adding something.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

So.. I have experienced contrast the last few days, and it's been astonishing! I was flying high like Peter Pan when SMACK.. All hell broke loose in 2 areas of my life..I momentarily felt a sense of terror because I had no idea what was going on.. I felt old fears coming in to bat.. But I quickly got them out of the way and reminded myself that the universe is working FOR ME, to make every one of my wishes come true. I scrambled up the emotional scale as fast as I could, and just decided for the first time ever to completely let go and allow the universe to prove to me how loved I am. As I found myself face to face with uncertainty I just held strong to my mantra "get in the vortex" and WOW, it has paid off!

What I thought was potential disaster brewing, was actually the universe shifting things to create exactly what I have asked for! In a way I could not have imagined! I stood there gonsmacked in the middle of what I thought was a massive tornado, and I actually decided to trust and go with it, knowing that EVERYTHING that was happening was precisely in line with my most magnificent outcomes. On both subjects, I absolutely came out the winner! I stood back, not lifting a finger or saying a word, and basically what I have wanted for months was literally handed to me on a silver platter!

My point. You can't even comprehend the bigger picture. You have only a limited ability as a human to imagine the incredible ways in which the universe can duck and weave and manoeuvre things and people and circumstances to bring about the result that you want. Don't judge what's happening in your life. Or better still, KNOW that every single thing you are currently experiencing is happening IN ORDER to bring you exactly what you want. Believe this, and you are home free xx

Feel it in your soul..

11/17/2015 12:13 pm  #8

Iย particularly liked what you say aboutย accessing a better thought and then moving upwards with it. That is so much moreย realistic than forcing yourself to be happy when you are down.

11/17/2015 12:42 pm  #9

Wonderful post   a great wake up call

11/17/2015 2:44 pm  #10

Amazing post!! Loved it

Board footera