Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2016 6:32 pm  #11

Re: 25 day challenge didn't work

SydneysMommy wrote:

Ok get in alignment..got it!
And btw I'm totally happy firbyiu that it !  coming along. Howd you deal with being impatient?

Is your success story posted here yet? Or you wanna share:D

Β 
I know it gets frustrating when you keep hearing get in alignment. But sincerely it really is the place to get to.

I haven't posted my success story yet, I posted earlier in the year when I was a few weeks away from starting things back with him
http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1201

As your believe grows your impatience reduces. In general my philosophy has always been that it will happen when it needs to happen. So I would just keep saying to myself it's coming, just keep doing what I need to do. Also I used the time apart to really work on myself and address some insecurities and limiting beliefs, so the time was well spent.

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/17/2016 6:37 pm)

3/17/2016 7:23 pm  #12

I will post my success story soon. However I will give you what for me is the true success of my story.

Last night I was hanging out with my guy, he turned to me and said I'm so happy right now, are you happy?

When I got home, I turned on music to sleep to and an album came up. I haven't listened to it for a few months because I used to listen non stop to it in my downtime when it felt like we would never get together. I started listening to it and I started crying, I cried true tears of joy and relief, not because I had him back but because I finally felt like "wow, I'm free. I'm happy with me and everything really is going to be fine".

3/17/2016 7:32 pm  #13

Ok so I just read your other post and now this one...I'm saving them by the way as inspiration.

We went from him non-stop Appling me to now no contact. Yesterday when I picked our kid u he did kiss me but today I asked him to the festival he said no...haven't heard a thing since.

I get discouraged so your post is inspiring. I don't visualize well so I made a pin board in interest and I have been scripting. So these work for you?

I'd die if he told me she was happy and asked if I was too in our early years yes but now...he just semed so arrogant and only into himself.

My thanks for sharing today. It came at the best time possible. Especially since I was just about to say ok plenty of fish out there.

Thanks so much

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/18/2016 9:54 pm  #14

Oasiscalm wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

This happens to me as well but my kids father specifically said fat chance he would.

I am realizing that in order to change the game I need to be a game changer. So that is what I'll do.

Thank you so much for sharing. You and your ex back together

I can tell you LOA works

I attracted back my love. It's early days but we are in a good place in fact it feels like exactly when we first meet. You know that time when I had no fear or attachment to the outcome of the relationship.

The very simple principle to bathe yourself in  is you attract more of what you focus on. Embracing this principle allows you to harness you power because you see that you really are the game changer, when you change, everything around you changes.

Patience was the hardest factor for me, but what i do know is it that the universe is lining everything up for you as it needs to be. My guy and I have slightly complicated lives and whilst we were apart I made intentions for different situations to change and with no effort on my part these situations have changed.

It is so true when you align yourself with you, things will start speeding up and what you desire will appear. And more importantly when you get in alignment the intensity of your desire reduces not because you want it less but because the rediscovery of yourself changes your outlook.

Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for sharing the last part!! I was just thinking today that the intensity of my desire has kinda faded and it's not that I want him any less, it's more of I expect that he's already come back to me. It worried me slightly, but reading you say that makes me feel completely at ease! Thank you!!

3/19/2016 3:24 am  #15

So today was the first day I tried eft and I was feeling incredibly resentful he left. No sooner than I did the eft, my thoughts changed to now I gotta finish school, lose weight, get a better job...get back into focus.

When I went to get our daughter, he wasn't there....I was so hoping he was so he could feel the vibe of me letting go. But instead his mom and I spoke for an hour...I didn't bring him up not one time. But she walked out with me to comment on how we presented well the last time we were in the same room and asked were things coming along. I told her the truth, I'm still blocked, we still not together and I have no idea if he is interested. She sort of laughed like oh well he is immature but suggested finding a companion that matches my goals.

I said I still had faith in him, she said well he just sits up in that room, go eat maybey goes to the bar and states at the television. She said he is either hurt or feeling sorry for himself or still mad because he doesn't speak or even appear interested.

I didn't read into it at the time but all I felt was.,,,oh well...he ain't here with me and told her she and I could talk since I had to get my baby home to feed her.

I woke up to see if I had missed calls, texts, emails...nothing...now I'm confused...the point is to let go right...go bout your business and affirm life, however, there is another man's face in my head...one I met at work who works in the IT department. We've met like 3 times but I can't shake his face...

I'm wondering if part of me movin :  in means that he will no longer be a point of interest and other men will?

Also I became super upset that I wasted so much Tim not doing things I liked and loved and got upset with myself for not accomplishing my goals, just to be left stranded and dumped...this thought is HEAVY now..,IS that part of letting go too. Not seeing just the good but recognizing what you could've been doing instead of worrying about the welfare of a relationship?

Just wondering if I'm in the right path, because though the current reality isn't supposed to be my focus, it's helping me interject what I COULD and SHOULD be doing instead of thinking of him holding up the floor watching tv instead of working to be back home with me and our kid...help me sort that out...I feel like it's positive for me but maybe not him...

3/19/2016 5:01 pm  #16

What you can take from a situation like this is comfort. Comfort that the things that you don't like, the things you are resenting now are being computed by the universe. So you have made some very strong indications of what you DO actually want. As you work at raising your vibe on other, easier topics, you will see that things fall into place, and your improved preferences will absolutely be noted!

I think when you're feeing this way, it's best to focus on other things that make you feel good. When you can reach happiness through other avenues, you will automatically have improved thoughts about your relationship too.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/19/2016 5:13 pm  #17

You know I appreciate your perfect timing here. I went shopping and everthing around me were universal signs of our past. And though I've still yet to hear from him...the idea I was being ACKNOWLEDGED universally was comforting.

And I just walked in and read your post. You're correct, I've definately let myself know what I no longer want. And though I can't create in his vortex I wonder if he will align accordingly to mine if he can't see it feel me...

I am feeling loads better now that you've jotted on the idea of not looking for signs but appreciating the journey of what I want. I don't want him as we are now...but even close, so this particular thread has been most helpful because I find peace more and more of falling in love with the new me in the new world I'm creating for myself and baby girl. Him being in it recreated would be amazing but God universe whichever are clearly aware currently we are a wreck...a,d there Humor in knowing this.

Maybe we can rethink it...as not failure but going from wreck to oh Heck...idk but I know in my creation, I'd want back that look he gave me.., the geez I'm the luckiest man face...and I felt my need to work in that place while shopping. Thanks for this thread.

3/19/2016 5:37 pm  #18

HE JUST TEXTED MEEEEEEEEEE

3/19/2016 5:40 pm  #19

This is awesome! I am soooo happy for you!

3/19/2016 5:55 pm  #20

iinikkii wrote:

This is awesome! I am soooo happy for you!

Thanks...I dunno should I keep it going or man it short.

Board footera