Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2016 1:12 am  #1

25 day challenge didn't work

My 25 day challenge didn't work it only made things worst than before. For a whole month and a half almost two months to be exact I have been blocked for everything. He doesn't answer any calls from unknown numbers or anything. We left on good terms so I thought and I stop all contact for a min of 25 days and then reached out only to realize he blocked me. I haven't felt so my heartache or pain in my life. Im so confused don't even know what to do. One min I am extremely sad next min Im okay. I can't stop crying or find any balance nor any answers to why he even blocked me.

3/17/2016 5:34 am  #2

Re: 25 day challenge didn't work

So what were your thoughts like during the challenge? Were you feeling wonderful? Carefree? Eager for adventures?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/17/2016 6:54 am  #3

The first week it was really hard because I feared so many things. But By the second week I focused on myself by going for jogs, walks, movies by myself. I began to feel liberated and stronger. Only to be crushed once I realized I had been blocked. One thing that I actually feared was loosing him completely and so it seems.

3/17/2016 9:07 am  #4

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.  I think the important thing to remember is that the 25 day challenge is a way of life.  Things may change within 25 days, but it may take longer.  Every situation is different.  During this time, you don't even think of things like being blocked because you imagine you are already communicating and together again :-) So, you never check to see if you are still blocked, because in your mind - it's already been fixed.  You HAVE to let him reach out first.  You can't do the challenge and then check to see if it worked.  You have to let go as if it's just working, and let the Universe bring the reconciliation.  This is why you never cry - because you act as the best part of you :-) This is who he will be attracted to.  I hope this advice helped you, and can help others too.

Veronica xxoo

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

3/17/2016 3:24 pm  #5

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time.  I think the important thing to remember is that the 25 day challenge is a way of life.  Things may change within 25 days, but it may take longer.  Every situation is different.  During this time, you don't even think of things like being blocked because you imagine you are already communicating and together again :-) So, you never check to see if you are still blocked, because in your mind - it's already been fixed.  You HAVE to let him reach out first.  You can't do the challenge and then check to see if it worked.  You have to let go as if it's just working, and let the Universe bring the reconciliation.  This is why you never cry - because you act as the best part of you :-) This is who he will be attracted to.  I hope this advice helped you, and can help others too.

I think this is good advice, but do any of the administrators have fulfilled success stories?

I ask because you guys are so super positive, and i think for new people like us we only see doubt and fear takes over. For me personally, i am blocked as well, but we seem to get along in person if we see each other since we have a kid. But just like mariposaoo, I get sad too because youre realizing that this may possibly be IT, OVER, DONE!

I sometimes feel so alone, i wanna date someone else, just too let go or just not be lonely, but then I got to your forum and post and it helps, I script and it helps. Not many administrators are on as often, and i WISH this place had a chat feature, but it be noce to have a place to read you guys stories. I have read yours in remote seduction, but i don;t wanna do just that, I want that ring, that house, raising our kid you know...

Veronica xxoo

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/17/2016 3:43 pm  #6

mariposa00 wrote:

My 25 day challenge didn't work it only made things worst than before. For a whole month and a half almost two months to be exact I have been blocked for everything. He doesn't answer any calls from unknown numbers or anything. We left on good terms so I thought and I stop all contact for a min of 25 days and then reached out only to realize he blocked me. I haven't felt so my heartache or pain in my life. Im so confused don't even know what to do. One min I am extremely sad next min Im okay. I can't stop crying or find any balance nor any answers to why he even blocked me.

Hey there! I am sorry this has been a tough time for you, it truly is tough. And though I am learning LOA, I find what helps honestly is to let go! And i mean literally LET GO. The reality is if you KNOW you can work on you as a whole, then donate your time feeling bad to you!

I was crying all the time, drinking all the time, not giving my kid attention at all, and then I found LOA and realized, a lover was truly not at the top of the list, but an awesome ME was, especially for my kid.

The moment I changed my thinking, I had some gas under me. Now i still get sad, I still cry, however, I just got a job offer yesterday, I am signed back up for school and have a year to go WITH FINANCIAL AIDE, and i get more time with my kid, now that we moved out to hug and kiss her up. Next is my wieght and my appearance, and who knows what else i can accomplish. In order to change the game, you have to be a game changer, and you know wht...THEY WILL NOTICE! If not them...ALL MEN NOTICE. aND EVEN THOUGH WE WANT OUR GUYS, WE CAN'T POSSIBLY WANT THEM BACK AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW OR HAVE THEM WANT US BACK AS WE ARE NOW.

My mottos is becoming a game changer. That way you can focus on something else..It's totally not easy. I post whenever I feeling sucky, but your know what i DO believe, im going to be such a rocking hot smart money making momma that not another day will pass that im a sad exgirlfriend...its not your definition right, you are something more, let's define it and rock out man!

Trust me they will notice!

3/17/2016 4:12 pm  #7

SydneysMommy wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I think this is good advice, but do any of the administrators have fulfilled success stories?

I ask because you guys are so super positive, and i think for new people like us we only see doubt and fear takes over. For me personally, i am blocked as well, but we seem to get along in person if we see each other since we have a kid. But just like mariposaoo, I get sad too because youre realizing that this may possibly be IT, OVER, DONE!

I sometimes feel so alone, i wanna date someone else, just too let go or just not be lonely, but then I got to your forum and post and it helps, I script and it helps. Not many administrators are on as often, and i WISH this place had a chat feature, but it be noce to have a place to read you guys stories. I have read yours in remote seduction, but i don;t wanna do just that, I want that ring, that house, raising our kid you know...

Veronica xxoo

Well I'm an administrator and I can tell you only of my experience. Every ex I have ever been with has contacted me out of the blue. ALL of them have apologised for anything and everything they ever did wrong lol. My high school sweetheart (not the guy I was attracting) contacted me to say I was the one that got away. He asked me if there was any chance for us but I was over him. I truly appreciated all he had to say though. The others began blowing up my messenger, begging to meet up with me. And the one I actually DID want contacted me saying he was absolutely crazy in love with me and couldn't live without me. I was the love of his life, his soulmate and he would wait forever for me.

It works. But it works because YOU come into alignment with YOU. You come to realise your self-worth, and you begin to see that yes indeed you create your own reality. The day it genuinely becomes more important for you to feel happy and whole, than scrambling to desperately attract a person- THAT is the day your love will appear back in your life. There is an element of trust and faith and you just have to go with it. The challenge is about finding your authentic self, really. And loving the person you are. When you can love yourself unconditionally, those people you have a connection with will also begin to love you unconditionally.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/17/2016 5:16 pm  #8

This happens to me as well but my kids father specifically said fat chance he would.

I am realizing that in order to change the game I need to be a game changer. So that is what I'll do.

Thank you so much for sharing. You and your ex back together

3/17/2016 6:08 pm  #9

SydneysMommy wrote:

This happens to me as well but my kids father specifically said fat chance he would.

I am realizing that in order to change the game I need to be a game changer. So that is what I'll do.

Thank you so much for sharing. You and your ex back together

I can tell you LOA works

I attracted back my love. It's early days but we are in a good place in fact it feels like exactly when we first meet. You know that time when I had no fear or attachment to the outcome of the relationship.

The very simple principle to bathe yourself in  is you attract more of what you focus on. Embracing this principle allows you to harness you power because you see that you really are the game changer, when you change, everything around you changes.

Patience was the hardest factor for me, but what i do know is it that the universe is lining everything up for you as it needs to be. My guy and I have slightly complicated lives and whilst we were apart I made intentions for different situations to change and with no effort on my part these situations have changed.

It is so true when you align yourself with you, things will start speeding up and what you desire will appear. And more importantly when you get in alignment the intensity of your desire reduces not because you want it less but because the rediscovery of yourself changes your outlook.

3/17/2016 6:11 pm  #10

Ok get in alignment..got it!
And btw I'm totally happy firbyiu that it !  coming along. Howd you deal with being impatient?

Is your success story posted here yet? Or you wanna share:D

Board footera