Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2016 6:30 pm  #41

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

confused1077 wrote:

I have to say I have had success with Elizabeth Daniels before. He was in a relationship last year and once I started applying it really applying it he came out of the relationship in a month after he told me how awesome she was. I like to think it was that book. It's easy to forget those things. I obviously lost my way but I am determined to bring him back to me for good. So it is not completely hopeless.

But you really have to understand it's not the book or the technique or the process.. It's the VIBRATION that you shift into that attracts your experiences to you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

4/15/2016 6:30 pm  #42

confused1077 wrote:

I have to say I have had success with Elizabeth Daniels before. He was in a relationship last year and once I started applying it really applying it he came out of the relationship in a month after he told me how awesome she was. I like to think it was that book. It's easy to forget those things. I obviously lost my way but I am determined to bring him back to me for good. So it is not completely hopeless.

Whats the difference between Lanies and Elizabeths method?

4/15/2016 6:33 pm  #43

Cherished wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

But you really have to understand it's not the book or the technique or the process.. It's the VIBRATION that you shift into that attracts your experiences to you.

It's staying in that vibration that's the part lol. I. Feel better unfollowing him and removing my snapchat so I don't see his stories. I find that better because we have mutual friends and I want to keep the peace.

4/15/2016 6:33 pm  #44

Maya wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Whats the difference between Lanies and Elizabeths method?

Elizabeth goes into different exercises you can do and alittle more explanation I feel.

4/15/2016 11:11 pm  #45

He and her didn't work she likes another guy, this is great!!! But he isn't happy and liked her a lot is that bad?

4/16/2016 3:03 am  #46

confused1077 wrote:

Cheer I would love to learn more about your stories and where you started? 

I met my current boyfriend a couple of years ago at a local event, it was amazing chemistry and instant attraction  which  doesn't happen often for me. We got separated in the crowd and I didn't see him again that evening, we hadn't exchanged anything at that point  and we didn't know each others full names.  After that night I couldn't stop thinking about him but I had no means of contacting him. So, as I was familiar with Loa I started visualising meeting him again. Everyday I would visualise him  walking outside my home and bumping into him, I did this for three weeks and it happened, There he was walking down my Street!!! I wasn't shocked because I have had other experiences like this in the past. We talked and exchanged numbers and began dating and it was perfect. 

I didn't control my negative thoughts and insecurities and  he ended it about 7 months later. He did come back but   It's been on/off  and not how it was, because I've been using all the loa tools that will manifest him back into my experience,  but  the self love is the most important thing, that's what I'm working on and I'm getting better. In the past I had an ongoing battle with negativity, but recently I have put an end to it and my vibe has been amazing  for the past week  wonderful things have  been happening regarding work, friends and gorgeous guys are fliting with me. and my guy is becoming really nice with me.  (He blocked me a couple of weeks ago when I was being really negative.) I am now determined to keep this vibe going as it's so true that things start to unfold perfectly. I'm even open to new love. Anyway the best thing you can do is be in the vibration of love as Cherished and everyone else will tell you. How I do this is through meditation, being thankful for everything in my life, seeing the beauty in the world, acting as if I already have my desire and if any negative thoughts come I will immediately reframe them into a positive.  

Last edited by Cheer (4/16/2016 3:08 am)

4/16/2016 4:49 am  #47

Cheer wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

Cheer I would love to learn more about your stories and where you started? 

I met my current boyfriend a couple of years ago at a local event, it was amazing chemistry and instant attraction  which  doesn't happen often for me. We got separated in the crowd and I didn't see him again that evening, we hadn't exchanged anything at that point  and we didn't know each others full names.  After that night I couldn't stop thinking about him but I had no means of contacting him. So, as I was familiar with Loa I started visualising meeting him again. Everyday I would visualise him  walking outside my home and bumping into him, I did this for three weeks and it happened, There he was walking down my Street!!! I wasn't shocked because I have had other experiences like this in the past. We talked and exchanged numbers and began dating and it was perfect. 

I didn't control my negative thoughts and insecurities and  he ended it about 7 months later. He did come back but   It's been on/off  and not how it was, because I've been using all the loa tools that will manifest him back into my experience,  but  the self love is the most important thing, that's what I'm working on and I'm getting better. In the past I had an ongoing battle with negativity, but recently I have put an end to it and my vibe has been amazing  for the past week  wonderful things have  been happening regarding work, friends and gorgeous guys are fliting with me. and my guy is becoming really nice with me.  (He blocked me a couple of weeks ago when I was being really negative.) I am now determined to keep this vibe going as it's so true that things start to unfold perfectly. I'm even open to new love. Anyway the best thing you can do is be in the vibration of love as Cherished and everyone else will tell you. How I do this is through meditation, being thankful for everything in my life, seeing the beauty in the world, acting as if I already have my desire and if any negative thoughts come I will immediately reframe them into a positive.  

So so happy to read this 😘🌠

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

4/16/2016 6:49 am  #48

Cherished wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

This is it summed up. I wrote before that any LOA technique work, but if you don't believe it it won't work.

Sometimes you have to lots of different techniques to find one that fits with you and your lifestyle. It's like I have no doubt in my mind that scripting and affirmations are great tools for raising your vibration but I find it hard to stick to them regularly.

It's a process where you just keep reaching for what feels right but from the beginning your attitude has to be right.

4/16/2016 7:15 am  #49

Maya wrote:

I really think it doesnt work. I am really detached, dont think about him much, if I never hear from him again thats fine. As a test, I tried it on people I couldnt care less for, totally detached and it didnt work. Actually, i I cant find that many success stories.

It really does work. It works in so many levels also.

There are loads of success stories. If you go onto most forums RS/RI is usually the most successful technique that users talk about.

Detachment doesn't stop a process working iMHO, I believe it just stops you seeing the success. So even when you are in a place of detachment I would still say do the techniques and keep working on getting to a place of detachment (which the technique can also help with) and be patient.

4/16/2016 8:22 am  #50

The part I said I don't like I can get past that? Just don't give that part any attention? Just also wanted to say I also this week scripted my success story and in that story it said that this things it's him and her  lasted a week and then he told me the same thing he said last night. Not exactly but the same concept. Crazy huh? Lol? I am maintaining the same feelings I had this week the good ones because I want this to keep going.

Board footera