Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2016 5:19 pm  #31

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

Read my post over and over many times. Follow it. You will succeed!Β 

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 5:19 pm  #32

Thank you Craig! =)

4/15/2016 5:43 pm  #33

Craig summary of Neville Goddard technique and Superman technique?

4/15/2016 5:46 pm  #34

I really think it doesnt work. I am really detached, dont think about him much, if I never hear from him again thats fine. As a test, I tried it on people I couldnt care less for, totally detached and it didnt work. Actually, i I cant find that many success stories.

4/15/2016 5:47 pm  #35

Neville's method just revolves around living in the "wish fulfilled". You use your imagination to imagine a state of being that you wish to be..this could be a state in which you are in a relationship with your love, a certain geographic place you are at, etc. You imagine this and FEEL it as if it is already real to you. You do this RIGHT before you fall asleep. You need to imagine this state and really feel it while barely asleep. That is when its most effective.

For the Superman technique:Β http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=20721.0

Do not read anything else on that forum. It reeks of a low vibe right now with many doubters and desperate people. Focus only on Superman's post. Do exactly what he says and NOTHING else. It works.

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 5:52 pm  #36

Maya wrote:

I really think it doesnt work. I am really detached, dont think about him much, if I never hear from him again thats fine. As a test, I tried it on people I couldnt care less for, totally detached and it didnt work. Actually, i I cant find that many success stories.

You are joking right? I have a success story just yesterday, Cherished has phenomenal success stories with it, Vera has had success with it, Oasiscalm has had success, hell...many forum members have had success with it. Not to mention all the women on Lanie's forum who have had great success.Β 

Also, look at the Amazon reviews for PW and Burn with Desire. Several success stories there too! Here is the link to Lanies forum if you arent a member there I encourage you to join that community and ask for some success stories...I am sure they will provide you with many!Β 

And once again, it comes down to your vibration. It has nothing to do with detachment. Detachment is only a way to release resistance so that your vibe in that area is allowed to move past the doubt level onto the expecting level. You can "care less" about many things and still not manifest your desires because "caring less or carefree" =/= being full of faith and love. You must be full of faith, love, joy and gratitude! Β 

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewforum.php?id=1

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 5:53 pm  #37

Maya wrote:

Β 
You've stated your entire problem in one sentence. You really think it doesn't work. So it won't work, end of story. Well actually that is not entirely accurate. LOA is working perfectly to match you up with circumstances reflecting "I really think this doesn't work. "

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/15/2016 6:06 pm  #38

Cherished wrote:

Maya wrote:

Β 
You've stated your entire problem in one sentence. You really think it doesn't work. So it won't work, end of story. Well actually that is not entirely accurate. LOA is working perfectly to match you up with circumstances reflecting "I really think this doesn't work. "

Β 
I believe LOA is working, ive had some success, but I dont think it works every time when it comes to influencing other people. My guy is with someone else, if he is creating his reality and imagining his future with her, my desire is in conflict with his, right? I cant force him to want me.

4/15/2016 6:10 pm  #39

Maya wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Maya wrote:

Β 

Β 
I believe LOA is working, ive had some success, but I dont think it works every time when it comes to influencing other people. My guy is with someone else, if he is creating his reality and imagining his future with her, my desire is in conflict with his, right? I cant force him to want me.

First of all ignore the person he is with. Give her NO room in your thoughts and she will disappear. Also, as long as your desire, faith and intentional thoughts are more focused and stronger than his..you will win him over IF your vibe is high enough. He will naturally come back to you.Β 
Β 

Last edited by Craigd88 (4/15/2016 6:10 pm)

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 6:21 pm  #40

I have to say I have had success with Elizabeth Daniels before. He was in a relationship last year and once I started applying it really applying it he came out of the relationship in a month after he told me how awesome she was. I like to think it was that book. It's easy to forget those things. I obviously lost my way but I am determined to bring him back to me for good. So it is not completely hopeless.

Board footera