Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2016 8:37 am  #21

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

Simply don't worry about if it's subconcious or concious. The easiest way to tell is if it feels like you're forcing it, or doing it and it's an effort. If it is, then quit and do it another time.

You should be relaxed, chilled, and in a state of contentment when you're doing it. That's the most important way, and the easiest way to know it's being buried into your subconcious. There's no red flag that alerts you when you're accessing your subconcious – it's a gradual thing. Just keep doing the method in a place of love and contentment and relaxation.

Last edited by pectinase (3/20/2016 8:38 am)

3/20/2016 9:21 am  #22

big_blue wrote:

This is something I'd like to know, too. I do what Lanie suggests by saying, "sleep, sleep, sleep" and then start the visualization, but how do I know I'm there subconsciously?

Yes! Glad I'm not the only one haha

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/20/2016 9:22 am  #23

pectinase wrote:

Simply don't worry about if it's subconcious or concious. The easiest way to tell is if it feels like you're forcing it, or doing it and it's an effort. If it is, then quit and do it another time.

You should be relaxed, chilled, and in a state of contentment when you're doing it. That's the most important way, and the easiest way to know it's being buried into your subconcious. There's no red flag that alerts you when you're accessing your subconcious – it's a gradual thing. Just keep doing the method in a place of love and contentment and relaxation.

Ohh okay that makes sense thank you

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/20/2016 9:58 am  #24

This is a great post, it absolutely does work. It has worked for me always, and works even better when you let go of the outcome. My guy is so touchy Feely with me now it's insane.

I like when it was mentioned about the specific notifications on social media. I think I will try it, I want him to communicate more, basically be all over me.

3/23/2016 6:48 pm  #25

Berryluv wrote:

This is a great post, it absolutely does work. It has worked for me always, and works even better when you let go of the outcome. My guy is so touchy Feely with me now it's insane.

I like when it was mentioned about the specific notifications on social media. I think I will try it, I want him to communicate more, basically be all over me.

Yes, you can definitely have that. I'm believing it for myself too.

4/15/2016 8:28 am  #26

I have been doing this for months but nothing. I want to be successful at this . Any idea what j could be doing wrong?

4/15/2016 4:23 pm  #27

confused1077 wrote:

I have been doing this for months but nothing. I want to be successful at this . Any idea what j could be doing wrong?

It's not that you are doing it wrong. You can't do it wrong. It's that your vibe isn't high enough yet to produce the results you are looking for. It's all about your vibration. Focus on you, love yourself, be grateful and thankful for everything and you will notice your vibration shift. Once you are in a higher vibe, then try the technique. It's pointless to do it otherwise unless doing it raises your vibe. Vibration is absolutely everything in this universe. These techniques Veronica and Lanie teach are only ways to lift your vibe and help you focus an intention in a direction. It's not magic lol. Trust me, give yourself a week break from the technique. Don't even think about your love during this week. Focus only on loving yourself and loving the things in your physical reality. Then once you feel a shift in your vibe, then focus on your target ;) it absolutely works!

Thoughts become things.

4/15/2016 4:43 pm  #28

Craigd88 wrote:

confused1077 wrote:

It's not that you are doing it wrong. You can't do it wrong. It's that your vibe isn't high enough yet to produce the results you are looking for. It's all about your vibration. Focus on you, love yourself, be grateful and thankful for everything and you will notice your vibration shift. Once you are in a higher vibe, then try the technique. It's pointless to do it otherwise unless doing it raises your vibe. Vibration is absolutely everything in this universe. These techniques Veronica and Lanie teach are only ways to lift your vibe and help you focus an intention in a direction. It's not magic lol. Trust me, give yourself a week break from the technique. Don't even think about your love during this week. Focus only on loving yourself and loving the things in your physical reality. Then once you feel a shift in your vibe, then focus on your target ;) it absolutely works!

Β 
Yep true. Confused when I first purchased PW I did the technique 3 times a day for nearly 3 months and nothing, I thought it was BS at first, how wong I was, because my vibe wasn't good. When I do it relaxed and I feel happy regardless of what happens I get results after a few days. It does work because ive tried it on co-workers and friends and it works every time. Believe It works and feel good.

4/15/2016 4:48 pm  #29

Cheer I would love to learn more about your stories and where you started?Β 

4/15/2016 4:59 pm  #30

I have unfollowed him on facebook and removed my snapchat ( didnt remove him but just removed my chat so I do not see anything from him or her) I feel better already because of that. I also have this good feeling... this is going to work this time.

Board footera