Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2016 2:47 pm  #11

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

Milk&Honey wrote:

Amaranth wrote:

For attracting them back in general, my visualizations don't last more than 10 minutes - just enough to get my point across.

I call out their name, they hug me and I picture them saying "I miss you, you're the only person that I want to be with." And things along the lines of that. I only nod in response in my visualization so I won't be as attached, though I picture us embracing, holding hands, doing all that romantic stuff. And then after that, that's where I usually "command" them to do certain things.

I also, using Veronica's suggestion, visualize my friends saying "Wow, I'm so glad you and X are back together! You guys are a perfect couple!"

I do these visualizations sporadically throughout the day, though mainly during the morning after I wake up and during the night before I go to bed. Sometimes I do them randomly and "daydream" - which is what I did to get them to like a certain post.

I just pictured the font of the website and the notification saying "X liked your post" and let it go, not particularly attached just to see what would happen. I didn't know it would happen so fast! Sometimes I screenshot certain notifications of my lover interacting with me more so I can look at them and remind myself that I'm capable of doing this, and to tell the universe I want more of this in my life.

We're going to hang out today and I'm super excited! :D I'll update you all more on my progress with this method later.Β 

Thanks for your post. You say ''do this'' for example, or you hear them saying or see them doing what you want them to say or do?

I do both! I tell them, and then visualize them doing it.

We are so in love!

3/16/2016 2:55 pm  #12

Amaranth wrote:

Milk&Honey wrote:

Amaranth wrote:

For attracting them back in general, my visualizations don't last more than 10 minutes - just enough to get my point across.

I call out their name, they hug me and I picture them saying "I miss you, you're the only person that I want to be with." And things along the lines of that. I only nod in response in my visualization so I won't be as attached, though I picture us embracing, holding hands, doing all that romantic stuff. And then after that, that's where I usually "command" them to do certain things.

I also, using Veronica's suggestion, visualize my friends saying "Wow, I'm so glad you and X are back together! You guys are a perfect couple!"

I do these visualizations sporadically throughout the day, though mainly during the morning after I wake up and during the night before I go to bed. Sometimes I do them randomly and "daydream" - which is what I did to get them to like a certain post.

I just pictured the font of the website and the notification saying "X liked your post" and let it go, not particularly attached just to see what would happen. I didn't know it would happen so fast! Sometimes I screenshot certain notifications of my lover interacting with me more so I can look at them and remind myself that I'm capable of doing this, and to tell the universe I want more of this in my life.

We're going to hang out today and I'm super excited! :D I'll update you all more on my progress with this method later.Β 

Thanks for your post. You say ''do this'' for example, or you hear them saying or see them doing what you want them to say or do?

I do both! I tell them, and then visualize them doing it.

Ok, thank you !
Β 

3/16/2016 11:31 pm  #13

i just got done trying it for the first time! Cant wait to see what happens!!! EEKKK

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/17/2016 2:38 am  #14

Just a small update:
1. My love is actually female as well so we have something in common, Angellynn! I can't wait to see your story either!
2.We had a great time! We were laughing and joking around and the atmosphere was so happy. She told me if I needed any potential favors I could call her over tomorrow because she (unfortunately) had some work to do she had procrastinated on. And we hugged goodbye! And she held me a lot tighter than I thought she would. I count it as more progress.Β 
Β 

We are so in love!

3/17/2016 8:45 am  #15

Amaranth wrote:

Just a small update:
1. My love is actually female as well so we have something in common, Angellynn! I can't wait to see your story either!
2.We had a great time! We were laughing and joking around and the atmosphere was so happy. She told me if I needed any potential favors I could call her over tomorrow because she (unfortunately) had some work to do she had procrastinated on. And we hugged goodbye! And she held me a lot tighter than I thought she would. I count it as more progress.Β 
Β 

Oh yay! Awesome Thank you. awww yay thats really great I am soo happy for you! Keep up the good work!!!!!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/17/2016 8:46 am  #16

Thoughtisform wrote:

That's brilliant, I took inspired action last night as contacted my guy, we are planning on meeting up for a coffee, baby steps guys!

oooo nice! That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm excited for you!

3/17/2016 6:16 pm  #17

Thoughtisform wrote:

That's brilliant, I took inspired action last night as contacted my guy, we are planning on meeting up for a coffee, baby steps guys!

I'm so happy for you! I'm really glad we're all going places. I've kept track of your story and it's really inspiring how far you've come.

We are so in love!

3/18/2016 4:02 pm  #18

Thoughtisform wrote:

That's great wahooo! Can I just ask what your inspired action was?? Like what inspired u to take it?? Sometimes I don't know whether I should act on things, I figure if I have doubt about it then I shouldn't! So I don't, But just curious as to what yours was

3/19/2016 7:47 pm  #19

So when you are doing lanies technique how do you know your visualizing at a subconscious level??? Because in her book "pussy whip" she says to make sure you are doing it subconsciously and not consciously, so how do you know when your at a subconscious state? When I do it I relax and do all the things she says and sometimes I can feel my awareness changing but sometimes I don't know if I'm doing it subconsciously or consciously???

3/20/2016 7:58 am  #20

This is something I'd like to know, too. I do what Lanie suggests by saying, "sleep, sleep, sleep" and then start the visualization, but how do I know I'm there subconsciously?

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

Board footera