Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2016 2:41 am  #1

Lanie's Method definitely works!

I'm bringing you all another testimonial about Lanie's Pussy Whip method, and it works wonders! The trick, of course, is doing it from a place of feeling good and to not worry about if it's working or not - just as she said, haha.

Over the past few weeks my lover and I have been growing closer with help of the Lanie Method, and
today I used it for something small.Β In my session last night I specifically asked my lover to be highly responsive to me on social media wise today since we wouldn't be able to see each other - in whatever form it may be, I would have appreciated it. So when they sent me some unexpected snapchats today, I was pleasantly surprised! We had a nice, cute little conversation via snapchat. And just for fun, later on I RSed them and told them to like a specific post of mine and five minutes later, they did exactly that! I was vibrating so high from the immediate manifestation!Β 

In case any of you were doubting this method, I wanted to post this as proof that it works (to add to the numerous other accounts, in any case, haha!)

We are so in love!

3/16/2016 5:15 am  #2

Re: Lanie's Method definitely works!

Congrats guys! Can share in detail what visualizations you guys did?

3/16/2016 8:39 am  #3

Thoughtisform wrote:

Hi! So what I do is every night before I go to bed, I do Lanies pussy whip method, I see my guy saying he has to see me and can't be without me, tonight I have visualised he will ask to meet up or talk to me, I am not connected to the outcome I have let it go, so we will see how the universe works for me, you will have your guy back, it's already written just don't give up

Nice... How long does your visualization last? Do you have very clear images or sounds? Do you have feelings during your visualizations? And I suppose during your day you have expectetions without obseesing and having let your current reality go ...

3/16/2016 8:42 am  #4

Geez, why did I not think about having my guy text me?! I've just started this technique and I'm really excited for it! I forgot to do it last night since I got home late, soooo that means I'll have to do t more today (:

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/16/2016 9:27 am  #5

ThanksΒ 

3/16/2016 9:48 am  #6

For attracting them back in general, my visualizations don't last more than 10 minutes - just enough to get my point across.

I call out their name, they hug me and I picture them saying "I miss you, you're the only person that I want to be with." And things along the lines of that. I only nod in response in my visualization so I won't be as attached, though I picture us embracing, holding hands, doing all that romantic stuff. And then after that, that's where I usually "command" them to do certain things.

I also, using Veronica's suggestion, visualize my friends saying "Wow, I'm so glad you and X are back together! You guys are a perfect couple!"

I do these visualizations sporadically throughout the day, though mainly during the morning after I wake up and during the night before I go to bed. Sometimes I do them randomly and "daydream" - which is what I did to get them to like a certain post.

I just pictured the font of the website and the notification saying "X liked your post" and let it go, not particularly attached just to see what would happen. I didn't know it would happen so fast! Sometimes I screenshot certain notifications of my lover interacting with me more so I can look at them and remind myself that I'm capable of doing this, and to tell the universe I want more of this in my life.

We're going to hang out today and I'm super excited! :D I'll update you all more on my progress with this method later.Β 

We are so in love!

3/16/2016 10:10 am  #7

Awesome! These are amazing I definetly want to try this 😁

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/16/2016 12:12 pm  #8

Amaranth wrote:

For attracting them back in general, my visualizations don't last more than 10 minutes - just enough to get my point across.

I call out their name, they hug me and I picture them saying "I miss you, you're the only person that I want to be with." And things along the lines of that. I only nod in response in my visualization so I won't be as attached, though I picture us embracing, holding hands, doing all that romantic stuff. And then after that, that's where I usually "command" them to do certain things.

I also, using Veronica's suggestion, visualize my friends saying "Wow, I'm so glad you and X are back together! You guys are a perfect couple!"

I do these visualizations sporadically throughout the day, though mainly during the morning after I wake up and during the night before I go to bed. Sometimes I do them randomly and "daydream" - which is what I did to get them to like a certain post.

I just pictured the font of the website and the notification saying "X liked your post" and let it go, not particularly attached just to see what would happen. I didn't know it would happen so fast! Sometimes I screenshot certain notifications of my lover interacting with me more so I can look at them and remind myself that I'm capable of doing this, and to tell the universe I want more of this in my life.

We're going to hang out today and I'm super excited! :D I'll update you all more on my progress with this method later.Β 

Thanks for your post. You say ''do this'' for example, or you hear them saying or see them doing what you want them to say or do?

3/16/2016 12:59 pm  #9

Thoughtisform wrote:

You definitely should! It keeps working for us so it will work for you! Let us know how it goes

My love is a female so I'm pretty sure it will still work! Thank you so much I will buy this book tonight! I definitely will let you all know my experiences

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/16/2016 1:40 pm  #10

Thoughtisform wrote:

100% LOA doesn't discriminate against gender!

Okay I just wanted to make sure!! Thank you so much!

Board footera