Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2016 7:48 am  #1


about Pussy whip book

Hi dose anybody know if the book Pussy whip good for those who are single and trying go manifest there soulmate.  I seen a lot of people use this book manifest there exes or boyfriends but what about those who dont have a boyfriend or want a ex back can you use this book to attract a soulmate the man of your dreams.?

 

3/14/2016 8:16 am  #2


Re: about Pussy whip book

I'm not too sure, since in Lanies technique it requires a specific persons face, and therefore influencing that her person to say what you want.

Have you checked out Elizabeth Daniels book, Manifesting Love? That is pretty good too


"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 
 

3/14/2016 8:22 am  #3


Re: about Pussy whip book

I think it's possible, the main thing you would be focusing on is feeling how desirable, attractive and wanted you are! You could have an image of the type of person you want to attract, but leave it more open.

I remember a while ago I did a soul mate meditation, it said not to put a face to the person just a feeling, an image of white light and just connect heart to heart. There's a few like that on YouTube! It attracted an abundance of people into my life, then you can take your pick!

I second that Elizabeth Daniels book is great too!

X

Last edited by rosetinted (3/14/2016 8:23 am)

 

3/16/2016 12:58 pm  #4


Re: about Pussy whip book

No I never hurd those books before  will try them

     Thread Starter
 

11/14/2018 3:43 am  #5


Re: about Pussy whip book

I also like reading books a lot. But never heard about it.

 

11/14/2018 7:33 am  #6


Re: about Pussy whip book

Yolis wrote:

Hi dose anybody know if the book Pussy whip good for those who are single and trying go manifest there soulmate. I seen a lot of people use this book manifest there exes or boyfriends but what about those who dont have a boyfriend or want a ex back can you use this book to attract a soulmate the man of your dreams.?

Yes Pussy Whip by Lanie Stevens can definitely be used to manifest a soulmate. It just that most people are usually trying to manifest an ex back so you normally find success stories surrounding that can of relationship. She even has a manifest a soulmate meditation available on her website https://www.laniestevensauthor.com/.

 

11/14/2018 7:35 am  #7


Re: about Pussy whip book

big_blue wrote:

I'm not too sure, since in Lanies technique it requires a specific persons face, and therefore influencing that her person to say what you want.

Have you checked out Elizabeth Daniels book, Manifesting Love? That is pretty good too

It does not require a specific person. What you must focus on is the feeling of either having your ex back into your life or as the op's case a soulmate. Lanie has clarified this on her forum.

 

12/26/2018 1:37 am  #8


Re: about Pussy whip book

Hi
I have this ebook. I find it not much useful.Β 


Thanks & LoveΒ Β http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif​
Feel free to PM for anything else.
https://lawofattractionfree.wordpress.com/
 

12/26/2018 5:48 am  #9


Re: about Pussy whip book

Kute_001 wrote:

Hi
I have this ebook. I find it not much useful.Β 

Curious. Why is it not useful for you? I just read a beautiful success story on another forum concerning this very same book.

 

12/27/2018 5:32 pm  #10


Re: about Pussy whip book

Lanie's teachings work, I have been practising them on my current boyfriend, just testing the waters before giving actual feedback, he responds to it very well.Β 

You can manifest exes/specific people or a soulmate using it.Β 


It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 
 

Board footera

Veronica Isles LOA coach veronicaislescoaching.com