Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2016 3:18 pm  #1

Been doing really well....

Hey guys,

I could use a little advice...I've been doing really really well with positivity and my practices and visualizations! My frequencies and vibes have been so high lately and I'm loving it! I've turned the process around to focusing on myself and detaching myself from the outcomes. But I've noticed something and this is where I need some thoughts!

I easily am manifesting things around me. (ex: specifically visualized french toast being the cafe at university this morning and there is was. I run into people who I manifest and haven't seen in years. I manifest resources for my school work and LOA practice. Men I do subtle RS on just to test it out, always turn up the same day) BUT the one things i've been trying to manifest, isn't working! My man and I have had NC and I don't just want him back in my life, I expect him back in my life as a lover, not an acquaintance. I'm cringing as I am writing this email because I don't even bother to read things anymore with negative energy, but I don't actually feel negative about this, it's more that I am just confused!Β 

I do Lanies secret technique multiple times a day and RS. I LOVE the practices and all the visualizations I do. I mix it up with different things to visualize so I don't get so caught up in trying to manifest just one thing. I know it has been working in some ways to where I see him throughout my days, sometimes even wearing the same outfit I visualized him in. I celebrate those success full heartedly and give abundant amounts of thanks for them. But I just don't see it working like it does with everything else. I honestly don't have worry, doubt or fear. I see this perfect life we live in my imaginal reality (actual reality, I tell myself) and detach myself from the outcome, and everytime it doesn't workout, I'm always just fine and doing as good as I was before. I have a small twinge of confusion in the moment and then I let it pass. I know that just cuz it isn't happening in the way I am imagining it, doesn't necessarily mean it's not working, but I feel like I am seeing very little progress at all.

I'm pretty sure I'm not waiting around for him or to hear from him or anything. I really feel like I am doing everything I should be. I know the small successes I have of seeing him from afar, does mean it is working. But i'm not really here for someone to tell me that, I'm looking for thoughts on how to make this work when everything else seems to be happening literally just as I say it is. He must be a stubborn one because some individuals say their person they do Lanie's techniques on contact them or do exactly as they say that minute, that day or within a few days. But none of what is happening for me even comes close to that.

Guys, I can FEEL this in my soul, imagination, spirit-mind, whatever you believe. I feel that there is no reason this shouldn't be working/happening. The LOA and manifesting has been so easy for me up until this point. I can FEEL him missing me and wanting to be with me, just not sure where the resistance is coming from. Yesterday we had a team lunch and I was able to sit basically right across from him and there were no bad vibes or resistance. I could see him looking at my multiple times in my peripheral and I send him so much heart energy in those moments. I was SURE he was going to reach out to me later that day. At a party we were both at last night, same thing. But still no contact or any hint that he's letting me in. I don't want to break NC because I don't necessarily feel like I should have too. The way our breakup happened shouldn't require me to reach out to him, but I would if I felt inspired action to do so, but I haven't. I know its going to and has to come from him.Β I'm just confused, not frustrated, just confused.Β 

Could really use some thoughts!!

With much love and thanks! <3
Β 

Last edited by Grace4life (3/12/2016 3:28 pm)

3/12/2016 10:51 pm  #2

Re: Been doing really well....

Even though you're doing things like RS and visualization which are making you feel good, you're still focusing on lack when it comes to your guy. You're noticing that he's not contacting you so you're getting more of that back. The more you focus on that the more you'll experience it. I think you should try to engage in activities or things you like to do that will take your mind off him completely for a while. If you can stop thinking about the situation for a while there's a good chance he'll reach out to you.

3/12/2016 11:14 pm  #3

Natasha wrote:

Even though you're doing things like RS and visualization which are making you feel good, you're still focusing on lack when it comes to your guy. You're noticing that he's not contacting you so you're getting more of that back. The more you focus on that the more you'll experience it. I think you should try to engage in activities or things you like to do that will take your mind off him completely for a while. If you can stop thinking about the situation for a while there's a good chance he'll reach out to you.

Thank you so much! I definitely agree. I have been engaging in other things, but he's always on my mind from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. All positive ways though and I am recognizing how much progress I have made in myself in that I am happy all the time and even though he's always on my mind I am able to enjoy myself and that is a huge accomplishment. Do you have any suggestions in how to completely forget about it for a while? I definitely agree with you. I am going to try your chakra cleansing also! Thank you for posting that by the way

Much love and thanks <33
Β 

3/13/2016 10:39 am  #4

Grace4life wrote:

Natasha wrote:

Thank you so much! I definitely agree. I have been engaging in other things, but he's always on my mind from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. All positive ways though and I am recognizing how much progress I have made in myself in that I am happy all the time and even though he's always on my mind I am able to enjoy myself and that is a huge accomplishment. Do you have any suggestions in how to completely forget about it for a while? I definitely agree with you. I am going to try your chakra cleansing also! Thank you for posting that by the way

Much love and thanks <33
Β 

You're quite welcome! First of all it's great that you're feeling so positive and recognizing the progress you've made. That's self love and it's very important in maintaining a high vibration, manifesting positive things for yourself. You're on a good track for sure! It's really hard to stop/slow down thinking about someone when you really like them. I actually struggle with this a bit too. I go through spurts. I find what helps me to detach is to get out and do things with friends or family. When I'm out with others I have less time to think about my love interest as we're talking about other things, focusing on other things. I really just try to keep busy. Thinking about the person isn't bad if you can do it and keep detached but it can be so hard to detach when you really like someone and have them on your mind so much. You say you're engaging in other things, that's great! Keep busy and I think you'll find yourself thinking of him less and less. It may take a while but it will slow down. When you do find yourself thinking of him though try not to focus on the lack of him. Think good things and send him love but don't think about how he's not there or worry about when something will happen with him. Keep feeling good and enjoying your life like you seem to be doing and things will fall into place. The chakra cleanse feels amazing. I've been following that guided meditation for a couple of years now and I really like it. It's like it relaxes me and energizes me at the same time if that makes sense. Just makes me feel very refreshed. Trying any kind of meditation will help as well as it helps you to still your mind. Oh and you may want to read up on "mindfulness." Mindfulness is keeping yourself focused on the present moment. It helps you appreciate life in the present moment which helps you stop worrying about the future and thinking about the past. I try to be mindful because when you're focusing on the present moment and what's going on around you, you're not thinking of other things like your guy. Keep up the good work and keep feeling good, you're on the right track!

Board footera