Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2016 7:04 am  #1

Circles?

Are you going round in circles? Lots of you are. I adore every one of you, and I want so much for you to resonate with my words. To feel the energy in what I'm saying. To know on a subconscious level that my words are true. To see things from a bright and new perspective that allows your outlook to shift your entire vibration.

I'm so very proud of everyone on this forum. You have all taken such enormous strides in your LOA journeys. And I know that when you first come here you are probably desperately wanting your love back. You don't want to hear ANYTHING about "self love." And the whole "maybe you will attract someone BETTER.." OMG. DON'T EVEN! Lol. I remember when I first read that and I was FURIOUS that anybody had the AUDACITY to suggest that someone different would suffice! I even said the words "I don't care if he doesn't change, I want him exactly as he is, with all his faults."

Sigh.

No. You don't. And that is one of the big reasons you are not together again yet. If you are prepared to tolerate someone's horrendous behaviour, then you still have a way to go. You must reach the stage where it's simply NOT good enough to be treated badly. You absolutely need to really ponder who you are. You need to learn your power. It's real and it is astonishing. Do you realise how magnificent you are? Say to yourself right now "I am a Goddess/God, here to experience Heaven on Earth." Does that feel incredible?! Keep reading!  Does it feel ridiculous? Go read "Ask and it is Given!"

You must let go of the past entirely. You cannot create Heaven on Earth based on past hurts! You get to create an entirely NEW reality, where your chosen one is utterly in love with you! Everybody needs to drop the rest! Leave it. Let it goooooo! Forget the old lover, because you are creating an entirely NEW relationship with them. Think about it, even before, there is no way you were completely in alignment. But now you have a totally different mindset. Now, you understand who you are and you know how to create your reality! Get excited, because with positive focus and expectation your new relationship will be incredible!

Do not fear that old patterns will re-emerge. If you don't recall them, they CAN'T re-emerge. Don't tarnish your lover with the same dirty brush you used last time.. You know better now, so clean the slate! Know this. What you are doing is raising your vibration. So that you can manifest your desire. And your desire is a relationship. And it's a fabulous, high-vibration relationship. The universe has it locked and loaded and the reason you aren't in it yet is because you're still focused on the LOVER! Understand this properly- your desire is the RELATIONSHIP, not the lover. And CERTAINLY NOT the lover who is behaving badly! You want someone specific, and that is fine.. but what you WANT is the relationship! So if you focus like a ninja on raising your vibration, you will be a match to a high vibration, spectacular RELATIONSHIP.. and your lover will meet you there. And they won't be full of faults! Because if you're vibrating high, you're not a match to a terrible lover! You're a match to a high vibrating version! So why would you be worried about the old problems? Your lover won't have the same issues/dramas that they had in the past.. because THIS is a high vibrational, steady, beautiful coming together of 2 souls who are a perfect match. This is a relationship on a completely different frequency!

One more point.. About resistance. Yes. I know almost all of you have said "OMG I see their name EVERYWHERE! Is it a sign?!?!"

Yes. It is a sign. A big one. It is a sign that you are a magnificent creator. And that you have little to ZERO resistance about their name. So it manifests abundantly and with ease and basically stalks you! The actual person? Not so much. Why? Resistance. You doubt it. You fear the past. You are not focused on creating Heaven on Earth with them.

Focus on this, and this only. You are a Goddess or a God. And you came here to experience Heaven on Earth with your love. Open your hearts, flow love to them and to the universe, and know that with each thank you, and with every moment that you smile, you are floating closer and closer to the frequency of your new relationship. Right now, you've never been closer. πŸ’ž

Last edited by Cherished (3/10/2016 7:09 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/10/2016 7:18 am  #2

Re: Circles?

cherished either i m manifesting reallly fast...or u sense my mind and write what i want you to teach us....god..and u nailed it again..thank you...

for this thread my question to you is..what if someone isnt noticing signs abt their guy/girl...no news..no name pokings..naaaa...then?

3/10/2016 7:36 am  #3

Lol, it doesn't matter at all. If you aren't getting signs it's because you are afraid you aren't getting signs. And seriously.. You're creating Heaven on Earth here with the love of your life.. Are you going to tell me your faith lies in the receiving of a poke?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/10/2016 8:15 am  #4

cherished ur footer says...

imagine in your mind
believe in your heart
feel it in your soul..

the first 2 is okay..i get it..how to reach this third stage...the feeling it in soul?hows it like...and when u are in it..what can we expect...

and with expect one more question comes is...people say expectation is resistance...is it really?

3/10/2016 11:24 am  #5

Thank you Cherished ❀️

3/10/2016 5:01 pm  #6

Cherished wrote:

.. but what you WANT is the relationship! So if you focus like a ninja on raising your vibration, you will be a match to a high vibration, spectacular RELATIONSHIP.. and your lover will meet you there. And they won't be full of faults!

Β 
This isn't the first time ive heard this concept, and I completely agree.  Elizabeth Daniels touches upon it in her book and blog as well. But my question is... Since I'm desiring a relationship with my guy, how do I focus on that, and not him?

I have been affirming lately, such things as "I'm in a loving, happy and healthy relationship with .." But what do I visualize? Him telling me he loves me? We were never officially together, we just dated for a short period of time. I have visualized that before, and it hs made me very happy.. I even cried during a visualization when he proposed to me. Is that the effect I'm going for?

Last edited by big_blue (3/10/2016 5:04 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/10/2016 7:05 pm  #7

Cherished wrote:

Understand this properly- your desire is the RELATIONSHIP, not the lover. And CERTAINLY NOT the lover who is behaving badly! You want someone specific, and that is fine.. but what you WANT is the relationship! So if you focus like a ninja on raising your vibration, you will be a match to a high vibration, spectacular RELATIONSHIP.. and your lover will meet you there. And they won't be full of faults! Because if you're vibrating high, you're not a match to a terrible lover! You're a match to a high vibrating version!

You crushed this one, Cherished. Right out of the park. This is exactly what Abraham discussed this past Saturday at the workshop. Can you have that specific person back? Of course. But is it really the PERSON you want or is it the FEELINGS that person sometimes brought about that you miss? I challenge everyone to dig deep and consider their motives for wanting their ex back. The "why" questions are hard to ask, but they shed important light on your vibration, feelings, and perhaps insecurities. Why settle for a "bad behaving" ex when you can be (and are) a vibrational match with someone who is your raving fan? A true "**** YES" to you in every way, instead of a "NO."

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

3/10/2016 9:05 pm  #8

Yes! Thank you Cherished!

3/12/2016 9:58 pm  #9

I needed this, thank you!!!

3/13/2016 12:29 am  #10

Thanks Cherished!

Last edited by Sagit88 (3/13/2016 12:29 am)

Board footera