Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/10/2016 3:59 am  #1

Long distance!❤

Hey there!

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance and broke up in January. In order to attract him back I am not sure how do I act as if in this scenario?

3/10/2016 4:30 am  #2

Re: Long distance!❤

Simply imagine yourself together and feel him with you. Ignore the long distance, believe he is with you here and now, wherever you want to be.

3/10/2016 5:39 am  #3

Distance is truly irrelevant!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/10/2016 1:43 pm  #4

My man lives in another state so it's long distance for me too. I don't even "see" the distance really, because when we were serious, it wasn't an issue at all. And he was just here in my town last week for work so I've seen him recently. I always focus on us together... I always see us living in the same house, being together and living our lives happily. 

3/15/2016 4:20 am  #5

Thank you all for the reply!

I am in a state of confusion now, even after breaking up my boyfriend and I sext. My friends said that I deserve better. However, I am in a constant debate with myself whether is he the one for me? Although,deep down I know I truely love him.

But I would want respect from his end. I want love and sex. 

3/15/2016 1:42 pm  #6

You can have both, no need to settle for one or the other. Just relax and know that it's coming to you in the right time and in the right way. Take some time for yourself and focus on what you want.

3/16/2016 3:31 pm  #7

ihavehimback wrote:

I want love and sex. 

Cue George Michael:

Last edited by ForgetYourEvil (3/16/2016 3:32 pm)

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

3/16/2016 5:41 pm  #8

*insert dead skull emoji here*....

Not making light of your situation Iwanthimback, but who doesn't jam to a good George Michael...

Board footera