Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 10:28 am  #21

Re: Feeling bummed..

iinikkii wrote:

Hey y'all, I have a question./concern. Hopefully you don't think it's dumb...  I've been having sort of a hard time with my visualizing. Like when I try to visualize it almost seems like my mind isn't cooperating. I know it doesn't help if I'm feeling anxious, so this morning when I woke up I decided since I'm feeling relaxed and at ease this would be a good time to do it. Well, as soon as I try to visualize it's like my mind isn't projecting the pictures?? It's kind of hard to even explain.. But I figured maybe someone could help me out with it

Is your mind all over the place when doing it that you can't focus on the visual?

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/09/2016 10:34 am  #22

Yes.. To be more specific I have been trying to go about it the bwd or pw way.. Here's the scenario of what happens (please don't laugh at me) .. I close my eyes and just try to remain relaxed, I call out to him (and this exact moment is when my mind doesn't seem to be flowing) it's almost like I call out to him and after that the visualizing seems more robotic than natural.. I call to him and and he just whips right around almost like a robot.. It's really weird

3/09/2016 10:35 am  #23

I just know it's should probably feel more natural..

3/09/2016 10:35 am  #24

iinikkii wrote:

Yes.. To be more specific I have been trying to go about it the bwd or pw way.. Here's the scenario of what happens (please don't laugh at me) .. I close my eyes and just try to remain relaxed, I call out to him (and this exact moment is when my mind doesn't seem to be flowing) it's almost like I call out to him and after that the visualizing seems more robotic than natural.. I call to him and and he just whips right around almost like a robot.. It's really weird

That's normal and actually a good thing. That means he is very responsive to you as weird as it looks. I get the same thing when I do it.

3/09/2016 10:38 am  #25

Lol, sweet! It makes me feel tons better that I'm not the only one. I know there's no "perfect" way.. But sometimes I just feel like I'm crazy or something!

3/09/2016 10:41 am  #26

Ok so.. Next after he just whips around.. I don't necessarily see him walking towards me. Like, he goes from way over there to right in front of my face. Almost so fast that my mind isn't keeping up.. So then I get anxious bc I assume I'm doing it wrong, so I feel like I have to start over.. It's like a circle, and I just keep going around and around.. Haha :/

3/09/2016 10:48 am  #27

iinikkii wrote:

Ok so.. Next after he just whips around.. I don't necessarily see him walking towards me. Like, he goes from way over there to right in front of my face. Almost so fast that my mind isn't keeping up.. So then I get anxious bc I assume I'm doing it wrong, so I feel like I have to start over.. It's like a circle, and I just keep going around and around.. Haha :/

Then he must be really attached to you for that to happen. But then I can relate to that too as well and I just go with it because the point is you are getting his attention. Sometimes he is already standing in front of me, but as long as you have his attention you are fine. I have general anxiety too mind you.

Last edited by holistichealing (3/09/2016 10:49 am)

3/09/2016 10:54 am  #28

Thank you for your response.. I really appreciate you taking your time to talk with me. Yah anxiety SUCKS!! but Lately everytime I begin to have an anxiety attack I just tell it to shut the heck up.. Lol.. Seems to help me push out of it a lot quicker. I like how you said he must be attached to me!! I could definitely get used to that!! Haha...  And I experience that too, I start to visualize and he's already right there! I guess I will just start reminding my self that of course he whips around, or of course he's immediately right in front of my face!! Of course he is bc he is waiting for me instead of the other way around! I like the way that feels!!

Last edited by iinikkii (3/09/2016 10:55 am)

3/09/2016 1:31 pm  #29

iinikkii wrote:

Hey y'all, I have a question./concern. Hopefully you don't think it's dumb...  I've been having sort of a hard time with my visualizing. Like when I try to visualize it almost seems like my mind isn't cooperating. I know it doesn't help if I'm feeling anxious, so this morning when I woke up I decided since I'm feeling relaxed and at ease this would be a good time to do it. Well, as soon as I try to visualize it's like my mind isn't projecting the pictures?? It's kind of hard to even explain.. But I figured maybe someone could help me out with it

Β 
Iinikki, sorry you are still struggling to get your vibration up. Don't be hard on yourself, time is the greatest healer and it can be difficult when you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but have faith this to shall pass.

As Coco Chanel said "Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping it will transform into a door" If it doesn't feel good right now doing the visualisations then step away from them and look to addressing your anxiety and soothing that.

It may be useful if you take a step back from the ex subject and spend a few days focusing on meditating and healing yourself. Also meditating helps with visualising. This is good guided meditation and it allows your to add a bit of visualising with your guy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EaRu14P9H84.

Write out a list of all your best qualities and read it everyday to remind yourself that you are an awesome individual. And I find gratitude is a wonderful way to move negativity.

Try to not get from anxious to ecstasy is one go. The emotional guidance scale is useful to look up.

I hope you start feeling lighter and brighter soon.

3/09/2016 8:12 pm  #30

So.. I had a really good visualization session today, for the first time! It was great and it mad me feel really good. Even for a couple hours after I was feeling great. .. But little by little I start to go back down... Blahhh!! Why does this happen??

Board footera