Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 7:48 pm  #1

Feeling bummed..

I know that I don't know any of you personally, and I know that sometimes I can come off a little rough around the edges.. But I really do have a big heart, and I really don't mean to aggravate or frustrate anyone. I'm beginning to think that no one likes me.. And it just sucks. I'm not stupid, I'm just learning. And it makes me sad that I haven't learned as quick as everyone else, but I want to. Be able to be on these forums whether I'm posting or just readin really does make me feel like I'm not so alone.. I just feel like a loser and I feel like when people talk to me they think that I'm just not ever going to understand. I know that isn't he case, but I just wanted to share my feelings

3/08/2016 7:49 pm  #2

Re: Feeling bummed..

I'm not looking for pity.. I just needed to share my feelings that's all

3/08/2016 8:08 pm  #3

Probably shouldn't have posted this .. I feel like an idiot now

3/08/2016 8:18 pm  #4

No no, don't feel like an idiot! You're simply learning, thats all. We've all been there! 

I think I can speak collectively and say we all want to see you raise your vibration. As a newcomer, it won't be easy. Even I still struggle, and I've read books and have visited many, many websites. This site has honestly been the only one where I will get answers exactly how I'd want them.. straight to the chase and no sugar coating. We are all here to help one another achieve all of our wildest desires. 

It's going to take some time, and thats okay. No need to put yourself down! 

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

3/08/2016 8:25 pm  #5

Think of it this way... 

You've manifested this forum, right? You found a place that you can share your thoughts, feelings, etc..

So you ARE a creator (:

Believe, Josh Groban

3/08/2016 8:28 pm  #6

I've felt a lot of times like this. You are not the only one. You need to pay attention to your feelings and acknoledge what's going on inside you. Always accept yourself in every situation. It is probably a belief about yourself or others that makes you feel this way. Can you see that it is just a thought that you keep thinking and confirming in your mind? It is a neutral thought that you believed through repetition. You made it important. But it's ok, be ok with that. Let it be. Now, what kind of thought would you like to plant in your mind? What would you like to believe? Find that thought and focus on that. Repete again and again. When the old belief comes, replace it with the opposite, new thought and if you can't, think of something neutral, like a blue pen. Take your focus off of the old thought. Stop thinking of it and you will make it weaker. Repete the new one again and again. Or something else. And always accept yourself and be nice to you. Remember that this is not you. You have identified yourself to this thought. If you say ''nobody likes me'', this is not you. It is just a thought. You have the thought but you are not the thought.

3/08/2016 8:41 pm  #7

I know all of you guys are right.. And I have come a long way since way before I found the forum. I used to not have 1 good day out of an entire month.. Now I'm having good days the majority of every week. That's a big deal to me. Even today, I didn't do anything spectacular but I had a good day, detailed my car which was WAY over do, went for a walk with my sister at the lake. Just a generally good day. I heard lyrics to songs that I knew I was meant to hear, I seen his name all over the place, I found a balloon at the lake that said "I'm # 1"   .. None of these things are the reason I had a good day, I was having a good day anyway and seeing and hearing these things made it even better.. To the point where in my mind I was thinking "maybe this really is working".. But then I get inside my head and feel like a fool and the doubts start to kick in once again.. I got frustrated earlier and I had to let it out. i don't want to be scared to cry, so when I get sad I cry and get it out because I don't want to hold onto that. just when I get in my head I start wanting to know that I know that he is coming back.. So I want to look for proof, I want to ask if anyone else has been able to really get their guy back. I know I can't depend on other peoples successes, but it does put a little more hope in my heart.. That maybe JUST MAYBE I can too..

Thanks for talking with me

Last edited by iinikkii (3/08/2016 8:42 pm)

3/08/2016 8:47 pm  #8

iinikkii wrote:

more hope in my heart.. That maybe JUST MAYBE I can too..

You had a typo so I fixed it for you.. 

Believe, Josh Groban

3/08/2016 8:54 pm  #9

big_blue wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

more hope in my heart.. That maybe JUST MAYBE I can too..

You had a typo so I fixed it for you.. 

Thanks for that.. You're right

3/08/2016 9:03 pm  #10

iinikkii,

You CAN and you WILL. But everyone's journey is different and will have different timing. A lot of us have shared personal successes with you today. It works, but analyzing it to death doesn't give you faith. Trust me when I say that overthinking it hinders your progress. It did for me. But also trust me when I say it totally works Do your visualization and feel like it's so real that you can feel yourself in his arms, etc. Notice how it feels. Once you've done that, it's a done deal. You experience it in the mind, you'll experience it in the body. I can list other reasons why this works below if you care to read, but that's all you really need to do. Just be the person that has this guy, close your eyes and experience him in your mind, just for now. Do it because it feels good. Do it until you aren't stressed about the situation anymore. That's when you'll see movement in the right direction...when you aren't stressing out about it

For the more technical stuff, basically, when you implant an ideal in your subconscious mind, it does some "thinking" for you in the background. Say, you have a particular goal and you just KNOW that you'll make this goal happen. Your subconscious accepts this goal and scans your environment for opportunities. Ironically, the subconscious also accepts these suggestions easiest when you aren't overly stressed or worried about them. That's why it's best if there is some level of disconnect. Not apathy or loss of desire, but "faith" that it will happen when it happens. Basically, the subconscious is your higher self, building the bridges from where you are to where you want to be. You'll get "ideas" and "hints." That's you higher self/subconscious nudging you. It will lead you in the right direction, putting ideas, opportunities, people, things, events in your path to get you to your goal. It does it so well, it appears like a coincidence. But it's not. It's you...helping you. It's a beautiful thing. Really, the difference between success and failure is what YOU believe about YOU.  Personally, I think you've got it nailed and have a 100% chance of success. But, you need to make the journey

-Dan

Board footera