Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 4:48 pm  #11

Re: Dare to REALLY DREAM BIG!

Grace4life wrote:

Hi everybody!

I was so happy to see this new post today because I thought of a new desire I am manifesting and I believe it is already mine. DONE.

My university goes on spring break starting Friday and my ex is going out of town and I decided I wanted (past tense because my desire is no longer a WANT, it is a FACT) to go with him! I am visualizing my ticket in my hand and myself on the airplane with him and because I say it is done and I am the master of my thoughts and the creator of my reality, I have decided I am going with him! I'm happy to admit it!

There is NO time restrictions on the Universe/God because the Universe likes SPEED! Don't need to know how, but I just KNOW that I am going to go with him! Β Sending all my heart energy to him, everyone around me and this forum.

LOA is amazing, this is all so wonderful.

Thanks for listening everybody!

With much love and thanks!! <3

Just had a breakthrough with this desire that I have already manifested! Stuck my mind to it and let it go and believed it was already mine. Been using Lanie's Secret Technique starting last night and already seeing big things happen! I made the claim that I was going to go on spring break vacation with my man and I just received an email saying "Lucky you! 3 day sale on flights" PERFECT! THANK YOU!
Β 

3/09/2016 5:14 pm  #12

Re: Dare to REALLY DREAM BIG!

This is a fabulous thread, thank you Vera!

In my wildest dreams I am Cherished! I am me, I am wonderful, I am a Goddess. I am an entrepreneur and my empire is love! I am already wealthy, and I am already learning to carve out my world. My desire is actually for others- to gently lead as many as I can into to bliss and joy.. and to empower people to KNOW their worth. To FEEL their power. And to EXPERIENCE sublime LOVE. The how's are sharpening into focus, so I don't concern myself with pondering those. Of course I shall reap the pleasure and benefit of ongoing, incredible fortune.. that goes completely without saying! I know emphatically that I will live my life with an utter sense of wonder, I will perfect the art of modern alchemy which to me is deliberate creation. I will never cease to desire bigger and better things.. and I want that to inspire others to reach for the very same stars. I know that my journey will awaken the spirit inside of many people.. and even the most stubborn amongst you will be unable to resist the love, and the joy that I am reflecting to you! THAT is what I am here to achieve. πŸ’žπŸŒˆ

Last edited by Cherished (3/09/2016 5:15 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera