Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 8:39 am  #1

Dare to REALLY DREAM BIG!

One of the best pieces of wisdom that I got is from Oprah Winfrey's commencement speech at Harvard. 

She said that everyone's goal in their lifetime should be to fulfill the grandest, truest, and highest expression of themselves. 

I truly believe that it is within your reach to be successful within your wildest dreams, to travel the world, to afford everything that you want, to have the best relationships with your family and friends, to be the best version of yourself, to have everyone's admiration and respect, and to have inner peace and a constant stream of joy in your life. 

The good news is that all that you want and all that your mind can conceive already exist RIGHT NOW in your reality. Although you don't see them yet in the physical plane of your existence, they already exist in the mental plane.

When you can imagine yourself living in a palace or as an influential person, you have to know that these mental images are very real and as real as what you see in your physical reality.  

In fact, I always say that the mental images that you see in your mind are more real than what you see in your physical reality, because these mental images are the CAUSE of all the things that happen to you. Between the cause and the effect, the cause is more real because without the cause, there are no effects. 

The reason you cannot see these mental images (that are very real) in your physical reality YET is that the energy in the mental plane is less dense and therefore cannot be perceived by all your senses. To perceive you reality in the mental plane, you need to use the language native to the mental plane and these language includes thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

In other words, you have to raise your consciousness to access the reality in the mental plane. To do this, you have to raise your vibrational frequency by focused visualization, and by feeling positively about your desire. 

The reason there is a delay in the physical manifestation of your thoughts is that the energy in the physical plane is more dense and travels slower than in the mental plane. The proof that the energy in the mental plane travels slower is when you hear the echo of your voice. 

Anyway, let's go back to having it ALL. The reason many people don't have it all is that they don't know that they can have it all. 

When I realized that it is INDEED possible to really have it all, I was overwhelmed and became curious. I have read so many books on finance, business, and self-development that I thought you should be a go-getter and work relentlessly until you achieve everything that you set your eyes on.

But there's better news: you don't have to. You simply need to understand the universal laws and use them to your advantage.

So, knowing that you can LITERALLY have it all, I would like to encourage you to list down what represent the highest, truest, and grandest expression of yourself ;-)

Since money, time, distance, race, religion are a non-issue here, you are free to dream the highest possible dream for yourself. I know that this probably will make many of you uneasy and understandably so, because not many people would like to admit that they want to be multi-millionaires. 

But I also learned from Oprah that if you don't think you deserve all the good things in life, you will never have the good things in life. She also said that you MUST always feel entitled and deserving of all the wealth available to you, all the praises that people give you, and all the accolades that you receive in your lifetime. You simply need to bask in all their goodness! For it is only when you TRULY feel deserving of all that you can truly have it all. 

So what are your grandest, truest, and highest desire for yourself? What are your greatest dreams and goals? What is the fulfillment of your life here on earth? If you don't know them yet, your immediate goal is to find out. 

Last edited by Vera (3/08/2016 8:58 am)

3/08/2016 9:08 am  #2

Re: Dare to REALLY DREAM BIG!

Yayys yayyss yayyss Vera..  you hit the nail on the head again.

First of all.. I love love love Oprah, all that she stands for and is uncovering to the world through her power and platform.

Secondly, I can see you.. heck.. even myself being on one of her Super Soul Sunday specials..yayyss

Thirdly, I completely agree with what you wrote. It iseems as if I were a book and you quoted my mind. Yes yes and yes.. dream big, absolutely big. Many people are really afraid to dream big. They think that having millions of dollars wouldn't fit into their modest outlook on life. Or think they wouldn't be able to manage a huge corporation...
My suggestion is, to dream big and boldly and see where it takes you. Give it a shot, and don't dream in steps or phases, think from the end, know exactly where you want to be in life and have faith that you are already there.
There are too many stories of rags to riches (Oprah being one), college dropout to billionaire (Bill Gates), dreamers who people thought were insane (Walt Disney), people born with less than privileges  (Jack Ma of Alibaba)... so what's your excuse?..what's my excuse?

Everyday I get up and look in the mirror and feel the part of the person I truly see myself to be. Every night before I drift to sleep, there is no way someone could tell me I wasn't the person who I saw myself to be because it felt so real. And I just patiently wait for the rest of the world to see, and for events to unfold that shows everyone else the reality I saw myself to be. And really, really really, don't let it get to you when people don't believe you, put you down, or what may seem like things working against you. Ignore the outside world so much that people think you are living in a bubble. I have friends and family who constantly ask me if I've seen the news about so and so??? Or comment and point out the contrast of what I desire... ignore it all, their comments, don't matter.

3/08/2016 9:19 am  #3

Berryluv!!!! It's so funny! Super Soul Sunday is my favorite show on earth and I always imagined being interviewed by Oprah :D :D :D

So let me share my wildest, and grandest dreams:

- Raise the best version of my kid 
- Have homes in San Francisco, Philippines, Bali, South of France, and Italy
- Build a huge meditation garden in the Philippines for people who are tired of the hustle and bustle of the city and have some peace of mind

- Build a charity / center that teaches meditation, EFT, creative visualization 
- Always in my best shape, body, and health condition
- Have the perfect, very happy and fulfilling marriage and family life :-)
- Have the most loyal, positive, supportive, and admirable friends
- Have a net worth of at least $100M in the next 5 years
- Publish books
- Become a great chef
- Unimaginable happiness, peace, and love in my life 
- Help others live the most fulfilling life 
- Be interviewed by Oprah
- Travel whenever, wherever with the best travel buddies
- Have the best spiritual mentor (someone like Gary Zukav)
- The relationship with my parents, brothers, cousins, and other relatives
- Have the most loyal staff (business and household)
- Not have to work ever again - just celebrate the beauty of life every single day
- Be always surrounded by things and people to be grateful for
- Find myself in positive circumstances at all times 
- Scuba dive in the best scuba diving destinations in the world

Last edited by Vera (3/08/2016 9:37 am)

3/08/2016 9:56 am  #4

I'm so glad you shared this list with us Vera, not only are you putting it out there, you already have specific desires I'm sure you can easily see yourself living from it.

I too share a similar list such as this, and me writing mine would only seem like I am duplicating yours. However I have always had a passion for good food, good company, and a good easy life.
Charities and foundations (especially ones uplifting women)
Traveling and learning about other cultures (this is where my food critique and writing would benefit)
Building such a strong foundation that it easily launches me into anything I desire.. be it the millions, the projects, the goals...

J. K. Rowling once said "Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." That has been my so called mantra, which has helped me to overcome huge trauma in my life. I have always seen myself as this women who overcame this huge obstacle that was supposed to destroy her but only did the opposite.. write a book about it and influence millions...
So there.. I have let out my secret. I am the next J K Rowling. . I am the next Elizabeth Gilbert, Gabrielle Bernstein,  Mastin Kip..and I am writing my way to the top, where the dictionary and thesarus will be my best friend...haha..and all the posting here and expansion is only preparing me naturally for the next step..

And I really don't want to sabotage your thread Vera, but obviously you shared this for a reason.

3/08/2016 10:19 am  #5

This thread is for everyone to share their wildest, grandest dreams! I encourage everyone to do so!

Berryluv, please share yours as well. I ask can't wait to read about your successes and read your books!

Love JK Rowling!!! I love her Harvard speech as well! 

3/08/2016 11:27 am  #6

Vera wrote:

This thread is for everyone to share their wildest, grandest dreams! I encourage everyone to do so!

Berryluv, please share yours as well. I ask can't wait to read about your successes and read your books!

Love JK Rowling!!! I love her Harvard speech as well! 

There I go again, thinking the world revolves around me.. hahaha..
Ok ok fine, I'll share with the rest of the forum..

3/08/2016 11:45 am  #7

When I think about my list Vera, there are so many things. It overwhelms me and I have really just ebbed it down into one singular sensation 'isn't it wonderful'.

Thinking from already having the desire puts me at ease. Because I know that I already have the desires I can just relax and let it naturally unfold. Because truly, do we really know what it feels like to be a multimillionaire? Most of us don't,  and if you do, please share the wealth (wealth of knowledge)..
I'm not saying to anyone that if you want specific X Y Z, that you can't feel having specific thing.. it's just that feeling a general feeling of wellbeing is easier for me..
For me, I know exactly what I want.. then a few months later, my wants change.. just a year ago I wanted to be in a relationship with a specific guy, we were best friends and I just couldn't make it work..now looking back if I had to choose him or my guy now I would choose my man...so it's easier to go after the general feeling of relationship or marriage, and trusting it will turn into hardened fact.

So when it comes to dreams, I don't really think of a figure, I say I will do what I love and in that I will reap the monetary rewards through those means. Or that I am a savvy investor. Or a successful freelance writer. Or even more general, I am a success in everything I do.

It's one thing to write down your dreams and goals, but to really feel the feeling of is another. How can you now relate to those dreams you came up with? You don't have to downsize them, or even think of a possible way, but how can you truly own those dreams?

3/08/2016 12:02 pm  #8

I agree with you. The feeling is very important.

But many people don't dare to dream the impossible. I always think that when your goals make you feel uncomfortable, you're on the right path.

Our true nature is one that has unlimited power and capable of all knowledge and complex understanding; yet we don't really take advantage of that unlimited power within us.

If we can build a huge multi-million dollar company, why settle for a lemonade stand? If we can get paid $1,000 / hour, why settle for $10 / hour? Because most of us don't realize that these things are within our reach right here, right now.

So I encourage everyone to dream big. I believe that all efforts are equal. The kind of mental discipline that it takes to achieve $1M is the same kind of mental discipline it takes to achieve $100M. Knowing that all efforts  are equal, why not dream the greatest dream? 

Last edited by Vera (3/08/2016 12:03 pm)

3/08/2016 1:46 pm  #9

Hi everybody!

I was so happy to see this new post today because I thought of a new desire I am manifesting and I believe it is already mine. DONE.

My university goes on spring break starting Friday and my ex is going out of town and I decided I wanted (past tense because my desire is no longer a WANT, it is a FACT) to go with him! I am visualizing my ticket in my hand and myself on the airplane with him and because I say it is done and I am the master of my thoughts and the creator of my reality, I have decided I am going with him! I'm happy to admit it!

There is NO time restrictions on the Universe/God because the Universe likes SPEED! Don't need to know how, but I just KNOW that I am going to go with him!  Sending all my heart energy to him, everyone around me and this forum.

LOA is amazing, this is all so wonderful.

Thanks for listening everybody!

With much love and thanks!! <3

3/08/2016 11:27 pm  #10

The only limitation is the mind. 

Board footera