Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 2:20 am  #1

Success Manifesting 10 things

I recreated my list of 10 things which I wanted to manifest to know how it exactly works. Among these things, one was to HAVE A LUNCH IN A RESTAURANT WITH A FRIEND ( I intended for lunch again because last time I wasn't specific).
So Few days nothing happened and I deleted the list. Next day I was talking to My cousin (who never go out with me) and she told me she was getting bored so she asked me to go out for shopping. On weekend we went out and HAD A LUNCH IN A RESTAURANT. I did nothing for manifesting but once I tried to feel myself having lunch outside with someone and then I forgot completely.

Next, was a text from my Guy but whenever I intend for it, I get text from someone who has same name as of HIM. It happened twice with me. Any thoughts on it?

Last edited by Shy (3/19/2016 12:38 am)

πŸ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.πŸ’•

3/08/2016 5:05 pm  #2

Re: Success Manifesting 10 things

Seems like you're on the right track. Now you just need to get more focused on what you want and have the same light energy that you used before. Awesome!

3/10/2016 12:00 am  #3

Yeah, You're right. Thanks PlumPuppy..

My second & third manifestation from the list
2. I wanted a sweet surprise which makes me feel happy.
3. I wanted to see a picture of white peacock (because I never seen white peacock pictures until I google it on my own.)

So, Surprise I guess the duplicate of my guy and another surprise he recorded my fav song in his voice which really made me feel happy about it.

And, For peacock...First I heard about peacock, saw images of peacock but not white peacock. Yesterday I was watching tv and I saw lot of colorful peacock so I thought it may be a sign of my intention. And just now, whilst looking at someone's profile I saw WHITE PEACOCK PICTURE.
This is really great...seeing manifestations before my eyes, no matter how small it is.

Last edited by Shy (3/10/2016 12:02 am)

3/18/2016 8:16 am  #4

Fourth Manifestation from my list

4. I wanted phonecall from the NEW guy who is duplicate of my Guy.

So Yesterday morning we were talking and he asked me if he could phone me. He called me up and talked a lot. I felt so good after this manifestation. I just visualised his phonecall 2-3 times and it happened...

3/19/2016 12:51 am  #5

so, after posting about phonecall manifestation I got my Fifth Manifestation. That's incredible because I had no idea about it.

5. I wanted 5000INR.

I got 3000INR yesterday. I finished writing my post about my fourth manifestation and my mom gave me 3000INR...just like that. Few days ago I got 1000INR for a work and 500INR I got from my coat's pocket which I had forgotten months ago. I didn't give it my attention but when I counted it's almost 4500INR. Rest is coming I guess

I visualised myself counting money when I intended for it.

Have fun!

3/19/2016 1:06 am  #6

Shy wrote:

so, after posting about phonecall manifestation I got my Fifth Manifestation. That's incredible because I had no idea about it.

5. I wanted 5000INR.

I got 3000INR yesterday. I finished writing my post about my fourth manifestation and my mom gave me 3000INR...just like that. Few days ago I got 1000INR for a work and 500INR I got from my coat's pocket which I had forgotten months ago. I didn't give it my attention but when I counted it's almost 4500INR. Rest is coming I guess

I visualised myself counting money when I intended for it.

Have fun!

That's about $89 in mine and Cherished's currency good work.
Thanks for the tip as well.

3/19/2016 8:38 am  #7

Thanks Bellecat. Yeah Big difference in currency but it's quite a good amount for me .

3/19/2016 6:55 pm  #8

Shy, you're a manifesting ninja! Look at you!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/20/2016 1:28 am  #9

Aww, thank you Cherished.
These manifestations helping me to build my faith and to be in relaxed state. Above all, these manifestations happened when I was in 'Don't care' attitude. I hope other things from my list will manifest soon.

5/21/2016 1:20 am  #10

Manifested a friend request on facebook from the specific person

Though this manifestation wasn't from my list but few months ago, I wanted to add a person  I had a crush....I hadn't talked to him since I left my job so I thought to give it a try and manifest his friend request. It'd been 2-3 years so I wasn't sure if he remembers me but few months ago I saw him in mutual friend list so I visualised his request 3-4 times. I visualised I got his friend request on FB and seeing his name in my notifications but nothing happened for a month so I dropped the idea and forgot about him when I got busy with my life. And guess what........ Yesterday I saw FB notification that he sent me a friend request. I was surprised because it's been 3-4 months since I visualised this intention. So I can say, things take time but happens when you drop the resistance, when you stop analyzing things.

Board footera